Armor Kit in Ebay

Ripper_L

Article Name is "Stormtrooper Rüstung" by the Seller "frauta2013"

In the description the seller says it's an US armor and it's clearly no FX Recast.

The armor isn't too bad. It should be fairly easy for people knowledgeable about US armors to see who makes this one, as the TD has a backplate with the flat ridges, that isn't needed, the belt river covers are molded with raised ridges and a few other things that are pretty tell tale.

It isn't a hero, it's a stunt. the Helmet is the only difference in an unbuild set of armor between hero and stunt and it's down to the number of teeth in the frown, and some other details. This one has holes for the stunt version, which is more than the stunt.

Likely it is a recast of some armor.

Edited by Dday

Definitely not a Hero faceplate.

Looks to include the parts for either TK, or TD (Diamond Sniper plate and "Cheese Grater" are both there), but I have no idea which maker it is. 

As has already been mentioned, you're here, so you're a step ahead of the game.  Check out the getting started section of the forums for the vetted armor makers, and good luck!

It isn't a hero, it's a stunt. the Helmet is the only difference in an unbuild set of armor between hero and stunt and it's down to the number of teeth in the frown. This one has holes for the stunt version, which is more than the stunt.

hero helmets are far more than the faceplate.  they actually are a very different design.  the teeth are not the only differences

the assembly is not enough. you also need lenses, and different ears for a hero.

bubble lenses

3 bump ears

wider face, different cap n back.

frown has thinner profile and has no divots for the 4th and 5th teeth.

eye shape different.

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

Finger weg! Der Verkäufer hat offensichtlich keine Ahnung davon, was er verkauft, wenn er überhaupt was zum Verkaufen hat. Er beschreibt etwas ganz anderes als das, was man auf den Bildern sieht. Im schlimmsten Fall sind das geklaute Bilder.

It is not an RS recast. It is the TE2/CAP/ATA armor lineage with a different cap for the helmet. Whoever it is, it is recasted. Whatever armor that doesn't come from here we have no idea if the armor/seller is reputable or not.

I see the divot on the AB plate side button panel, and ATA CAP TE lineage does not have that

feature.

it also has the split kidney/butt

ebayarmor_zpsea3288ee.jpg

see the divot? I ATA and TE armor and it does not have this feature.

from the look of the details on the AB and the shape of the kidney and the fact that the details are marshmellowed

it sure looks like an RS cast to me?

what shows the ATA/ TE lineage? because the centerline on the cod is not offset? like the RS?

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

You don't have to recommend sellers in this Forum to me, I just asked out of interest, why this armor is so incredible cheap. (I already have an armor). But I also guessed, that this is a Recast (because of the low price).

Edited by Ripper_L

Bored and using Google translate for the description:

"Sell ​​a new ANH HERO Replica Stormtrooper FILM QUALITY armor kit LifeSize Without helmet. This is not a EU defense , so no FX.Es is a good quality from the USA, as you are also worn by the 501US - TROOPER .

It can also be individually configured differently , eg for somewhat larger people because the armor for Adults was built.

Scope of delivery:

armor

breastplate

back plate

Spaulders

upper arm plates

elbow panels

hand plates

belly Plate

Abdominal plate

back plate

pants plate

belt Plate

rectangular belt Parts

leg parts

knee parts

Shin parts

Detonatorplatte

2x Detonatorendeckel

Sandtrooper knee plate

All components , which can be seen in the pictures, are also present.

Armor kit was approved by 501 according to the manufacturer .

ABS Plastic: ANH

Size: 1.75 to 1.89 m

Title: Stormtrooper Armor / White Armour

Material: 1.5 - 2mm ABS pure white

The dimensions can be adjusted individually , as these parts are not rigidly connected.

The parts have to be recut , some parts are already finished .

Have fun bidding!"