Creating the ESB greeblies/rail for the DVH kit

Darth Voorhees

Back at it again jeff? I think you were asked pretty politely to bring forth some type of evidence of wrong doing. Lou has shown clear pictures and correspondence with other builders and all you can do is accuse him of recasting, our detachment leaders and admin of being corrupt and our detachment members of being gullible lambs... Pleas desist your nonsense... Don't you have a build you could be working on? Doesn't that sound more fun?

ya know what Jeff....observe...

Here is a blaster with Tango'ds greeblies

gigbfNS.jpg

Here is mine:

LrQ9msF.jpg

Now though they are similar, because we are both making the same parts, they are NOT the same.

what i can see from this compare...

my front rail block is taller and shaped slightly different

the rear one is shorter in the rear and the swoop in it doesnt go down as low as tango'ds

My rail is completely different.

oh and just for the heck of it..here is my "clip" Looks different than Tango'ds to me.

8dq178A.jpg

So theres my proof this ISNT recast.

I am still pretty sure that Jeff really doesn't have a grasp on the term "recasting". If DVH took the original parts, poured silicone over them, made molds, poured resin into those molds......THAT'S recasting. Sculpting your own version of someone else's work is in no way recasting. I'll tell you what, Jeff, come after me. I molded a Sterling magazine to make plastic reproductions. I am guilty. On second thought......just crawl back under the rock you came out from.

I don't see any actual "process" here. This could very well be pictures of your recasting process for anyone knows. Your greeblies look like exact copies of tango'd fetts. Also these images could be photoshopped. There is no proff here that you created these. You are a liar taking advantage of the naive membership.

Hack, get a life.

16bitbanner-700x266.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so now thats thats over lol...

these greeblies are available for $25 plus shipping.

If you are overseas, i recommend getting in touch with Tango'd Fett for his as he is in the UK and would save you on shipping :)

As always I'm with you Lou....You're going out of your way to entertain this moron when you shouldn't have to.....Matthias please ban this guy already....it's obviously frustrating to everybody who has replied here...

• 1 year later...