TK-50175 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status [TM][356]

TK-50175 Requesting Stormtrooper [ANH Stunt] EIB Status [TM]

Name: Marc Rehm
ID: TK-50175
FISD-Name: TK-50175
Garrison: 501St German Garrison/ Arma Candida (SWSQ)

Armor: Troopermaster TM
Helmet: Troopermaster TM (handpainted)
Gloves: Troopermaster TM (Latex)
Belt: Troopermaster TM
Holster: Troopermaster TM
Thermaldetonator: Troopermaster TM
Neckseal: Darman
Boots: Jodhpur Boots (handpainted) & TK-Boots
Blaster: Doopy Doos Kit (selfmade) with D-Ring

Height: 5´90
Weight: 78 kg

IMG_1485.jpg

IMG_1498.jpg

IMG_1490.jpg

IMG_1492.jpg

IMG_1504.jpg

IMG_1496.jpg

IMG_1507.jpg

IMG_1510.jpg

IMG_1532.jpg

IMG_1747.jpg

IMG_1755.jpg

IMG_1761.jpg

IMG_1764.jpg

IMG_1768.jpg

IMG_1783.jpg

IMG_1685.jpg

IMG_1648.jpg

IMG_1700.jpg

IMG_1799.jpg

IMG_1821.jpg

IMG_1736.jpg

IMG_1801.jpg

IMG_1820.jpg

IMG_1708.jpg

IMG_1723.jpg

IMG_1731.jpg

IMG_1788.jpg

IMG_1533.jpg

IMG_1924.jpg

IMG_1573.jpg

IMG_1605.jpg

IMG_1896.jpg

IMG_1912.jpg

Looks awesome! Congratulation in advance  ^_^

I'm just not sure if it's allowed to have a different ear bump painted on your left and right ear. I guess we will just have to wait for Locitus to chime in, he's the ear bumps master  :D

Hallo Marc,

viel Glück aber das wirst Du nicht brauchen. Wird eine lockere Sache.

An deinem Knie Ammo belt gehören Hohlnieten mit dem Flachkopf nach aussen.

Sieht bei dir nach Popnieten aus.

@blue snaggletooth: Danke! Muss mal schauen wo ich die Nieten herbekomme dann wirds geändert...

Weißt Du zufällig den Durchmesser des Flachkopfes?

Edited by TK-50175

Looks awesome! Congratulation in advance  ^_^

I'm just not sure if it's allowed to have a different ear bump painted on your left and right ear. I guess we will just have to wait for Locitus to chime in, he's the ear bumps master  :D

I was using the photos from Starwarshelmets.com and did the painting like the "Dave M" helmet:

http://www.starwarshelmets.com/original-ANH-Stunt-Stormtrooper-armor-helmets.htm

For me what I can see on those pictures the ears dont have the same painting...  So I will leave that till Locitus tells me it is wrong.  B)

Thats what they say in the CRL and I can´t find a thing that says its not ok:

Helmet

For 501st approval:

• The “ear†bars have three or four bumps and should be gray or painted gray, with a black outline. Painting the bumps with rank stripes (highlighted) in black is optional.

For level three certification (if applicable):

• MRCE and/or EFX PCR helmets are not allowed.
  • ANHv2 helmets are not allowed.
  • Ear bars shall have only one bump painted in black (rank stripes).
Edited by TK-50175

HI Marc. I will say that I will be eternally jealous of you fit guys that can get into Troopermaster's wonderful armor! You look great! I love your mods done to your Doopys blaster. Very nice!

CRL Related:

All EIB required photos are present and all CRL requirements have been met.  This was an easy pass!!!

Other - Armor Fit and Assembly:

I have nothing to add that would affect your EIB application,

Centurion Suggestions:

Aside from making sure you have all photo requirements covered, I wanted to go over a couple points to look for prior to applying for Centurion (which I assume you will)   I would like to address a comment made earlier concerning the rank bars on your ear bumps. Rank bars on the ears really only come into play for Centurion applications. In the Stormtrooper world, if it were real, the rank bars would be applied to indicate rank for a specific trooper by sight alone. There should be the same bar painted on both sides.  The sniper plate in your left knee will need some adjustments. You left a lot of meat on it that needs to be trimmer down. I have seen troopers leave a curve in the upper area to avoid splitting but you can take that down some and still achieve the same thing. The sides of the sniper plate should not exceed the corner edge of the upper ridge on the side of the grieve itself. Hopefully my illustration will make it clear.IMG_17231_zpse7235b62.jpgLastly, is the rivet that you used to attach the pack to the bottom of your right thigh. These should be cap or speed rivets and not standard pop rivets. The head needs to be a solid head Like this. WP_20131105_00_11_00_Pro_zpsb8cf9b9b.jpg

Congratulations on your EIB Marc, and welcome to the ranks!!!!

FYI, pop rivets are the same rivets you used to fasten the holster to the belt, and CAP rivets are this kind of rivets:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/tutorials/article/19-how-to-install-cap-rivets-video/

But when i look at the materials used for your strapping system, it's really looking perfect, so it would be kind of the surprise if you'd have mistaken yourself regarding the ammo knee belt rivets. Maybe it's just the picture shown which is misleading.

But once again, Congratulation  :duim:

Thank you all for the Kind words and thanks for giving me the EIB!!! :peace:

I will change the rivet or fill in the hole so it is flat and solid looking the next days. And by the time I am getting for Centurion I will do the knee and repaint the helmet.

Two things I have to say:

1. TM Armor is a really good thing to spent your money for! Especially with the nice contact and all that wisdom behind it...

2. I am soooooo proud to be a member of this detachment an to be a "brother in armor" with all you friendly, helping and totally crazy guys!!!!   :wub:

With all the friends you have over there, it should be no problem for you to get hold of the proper rivets to do your thigh pack. It will be just as much work, if not less, to just replace the rivet than to fill, sand, and paint the one you have.