FXTKESB043.jpg

Front and back side gap closed;

FXTKESB075.jpg

Rubber gloves and snowtrooper hand plates;

FXTKESB041.jpg

Blaster with 3 studs on right hand side;

FXTKESB095.jpg

FXTKESB094.jpg

Helmet - Green flat lenses, 4 teeth cut out with black frown, esb style decals and accurate hovi mic tips;

APhelmetbuild071.jpg

FXTKESB086.jpg

My bubble is totally busted. I didn't even think to check. OK, someone somewhere needs to make some. It's a holding back a lot of folks :-p

Yeah, I know it is a big void that needs to be filled, I mean its not that hard, just create a mold with those arrow head ESB looking greebles and poor some resin in and wammo, there you go :)

Bernard - do you have a good screen cap? I just don't have one at the right angle/light to be sure.

The ref I got looked the same when I checked it, though Lex, the EBS do not have Hengstler counters as Mark's does (Sorry Mark, it's got to go). I agree though, tough to be *this* close.

Then, that needs to be corrected...here is a pic of John's ESB Blaster Molded off of his original, or this is his Original ESB Blaster...I can't tell anymore :unsure:

ESBblaster1.jpg

No need to apologize for this Paul, You were almost doing this stuff by yourself back then anyways, its easy to overlook such a detail :salute::trooper:

OK guys, after looking at all the blaster shots in ESB here is the verdict. ESB had no greeblies on the left side (as your holding it) of the baster. There were no clear shots of a stormtrooper holding an E-11 on film, but between Leia, and Screwball's caps, and my own collection of production photos speak for themselves. And some reference pictures:

ESBE-111.jpg

ESBE-112.jpg

ESBE-113.jpg

ESBE-11production.jpg

ESBshot.jpg

ESBTK1.jpg

Wow, a hijacked thread but for a good cause. I'll take ownership of updating the Elite standards to comply with this, unless there is evidence to support otherwise.

Bernard - do you have a good screen cap? I just don't have one at the right angle/light to be sure.

The ref I got looked the same when I checked it, though Lex, the EBS do not have Hengstler counters as Mark's does (Sorry Mark, it's got to go). I agree though, tough to be *this* close.

To be honest im not even going to try and get the counter off of this hasbro blaster, it just not worth the hassle. Ive used the conversion kit to make it look more like an E-11. I'll just leave this as it is, maybe i'll pull those greeblies off :unsure:

Ok, I just wanted to ask another question since we are talking about this. I was just curious if there is the ammo clip on the left side of the gun, yet the holster is to be on the right side, you then have to wear the gun backwards in the holster? So is that why you see some of the blasters in ESB without the clip? And also why some don't wear holsters? Just wanting to know about this.

In ESB the blasters are holstered backwards to allow for the mag. They all have mags though.

If there are troopers without holsters It's probably an error since most of them have them on.