TK 4795 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status

This armor was previously EIB approved for TK 50105 (Rezablad3)

Name - Matt Jackson

Armor - AP

Helmet - TE2

Blaster - Unknown / Scratch

Boots - TKBoots

Holster - Darman

Hand guards - AP (Karin's on the way)

Height - 5'6

Weight - 140

026.jpg025.jpg028.jpg030.jpg033.jpg035.jpg036.jpg039.jpg042.jpg043.jpg045.jpg048.jpg049.jpg050.jpg053.jpg061.jpg064.jpg067.jpg070.jpg071.jpg072.jpg073.jpg023.jpg

Looks good. Nothing sticks out to me to prevent EIB.

Although, you might want to paint your inner drop boxes. It might be the lighting, but they look a bit yellow.

Looking good there bro...the armor fits you like a glove too, i see you used a different helmet.....Good luck on the approval. :salute:

Yeah, My TE2 is a bit larger and already had the padding set up. I am planning on doing a lot of electronic work inside so depending on how it fits inside, I may use the AP yet.

I'm really sorry but I can't EIB clear this without some work.

Please get your front main ammo belt correctly mounted. It's far too low at present. The top of your ammo belt should be just below your AB buttons.

Get a tighter top half of your undersuit please.

Besides the armpits, it is very baggy round the elbows.

I can clear your blaster but not that holster yet I'm afraid.

As a bare minimum you need to thin down that holster retaining strap.

Please get your hand plates to sit on your hand or wait for the latex upgrades.

This then leads me onto getting the armour to fit you.

I guess the previous trooper that you got the armour from was a bit bigger than you.

Your shins are way to big on your legs, can you pull them in a bit at the rear and trim off the excess plastic?

If you can do this to improve your look then I can consider letting the bottoms of your thighs stay that wide in proportion to your knee width.

Once again, sorry for the damming news, especially after a number of congratulatory messages.

It's not easy giving out bad news as the DO.

I am aware that some people either get on with improvements and pass their EIB and some people get upset and throw their applications away.

I hope that you keep with the program and make the recommended improvements to your armour.

I can clear your blaster but not that holster yet I'm afraid.

As a bare minimum you need to thin down that holster retaining strap.

This holster was cleared before so I am at a bit of a loss. I'm not whining by any means but I'm not sure what you mean by thinning the retaining strap? Do you mean shortening the strap? It fits rather well around the blaster when holstered.

The rest of the items are easy enough to take care of. I will have to find someone to rephotograph me but the fixes are easy.

Not the length of the strap but the width. It may have been approved before but the CRL's do frequently change. Good luck with the updates and approval

Edited by gmrhodes13

Not the length of the strap but the width. It may have been approved before but the CRL's do frequently change. Good luck with the updates and approval

Done. And I took some of the length off the holster itself, as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...