ID: TK 11785
Garrison: German Garrison

Armor = Movie FX (Germany)
Helmet = Movie FX (Germany)
Blaster = Shepperton Design Studios

Height = 184 cm
Weight = 84 kg
Boots = Movie FX Boots
Neck Seal = stormtrooperundersuit.com (UK)
canvas belt = selfmade
Hand Plates = selfmade rubber
Gloves = Black Rubber
Holster = stormtrooperundersuit.com (UK)

IMG_2125_zps968d77a6.jpgIMG_2108_zps46a7e404.jpgIMG_2150_zps6d60b14c.jpgIMG_2154_zps24ac38a1.jpgIMG_2165_zpse84fe207.jpgIMG_2172_zps0c15a0cd.jpgIMG_2181_zps16417f56.jpgIMG_2211_zps9f93a3e8.jpgIMG_2216_zpsde80105d.jpgIMG_2221_zpsa822dddd.jpgIMG_2225_zps4b5067c9.jpgIMG_2230_zpsad7c72b3.jpgIMG_2234_zpsb2306117.jpgIMG_2241_zpsd379a8e1.jpgIMG_2242_zps53768fcf.jpgIMG_2244_zpse1eb03bd.jpgIMG_2148_zpsa8c9ca6d.jpgIMG_2144_zps08b7a637.jpgIMG_2139_zps0a81e99f.jpgIMG_2115_zpse388f0a4.jpgIMG_2174_zps4d23f081.jpgIMG_2208_zps8174f4a9.jpgIMG_2207_zpse69d323d.jpgIMG_2099_zps3711f061.jpgIMG_2096_zpsa3e142f4.jpgIMG_2094_zps2a71b17b.jpg

Paul will be able to give you better feedback.

Just an observation, but you may want to move the rivets on your thigh ammo belt out and up to the corners. I only suggest that because I had to do that on mine. I filled  the holes with caulk afterwards and you cant see them unless I point them out to people.

The sniper plate looks like its a little low as well.

Like I said, just an observation by a friend.

You did a great job fitting the suit to your body though. It fits your shape really well. The blaster is a work of art.

I'm sure the more experienced people will give some better feedback. Good luck brother! I was really anxious when I submitted for EIB so I understand the constant checking for updates and reading the comments. Congrats on making the extra effort on your build and I look forward to seeing your approval shortly!

Isaac

Looking good, a few issues, sniper plate is too low, your ammo belt on the other leg is fitted in the wrong spot, should be riveted in the top corner. The black lines are a little large and messy on you're lid. You're right thigh could come up a little also tuck the gloves in a little better in the forearms. Biceps could come up a bit, I don't see elastic from the bells to them, also the right forearm looks as it needs to rotate in slightly. Just a few tweaks for a sharper looking application, good luck.

Thanks for the advice on some inaccuracies.

Sniper Plate I will still change and the ammo belt rivet in the top corner.
The painted decoration of the lid I will change yet.

When I photograph I have not checked the correct fit of the armor, so the twisted right forearm.

Biceps is attached with an elastic band at the bell, but not corrected the seat,

and gloves should I better stick to the forearm.

Regards

Stephan

P.S. Sorry for my english, using google translate German translated into English

Translation is just fine, like speaking with yoda LOL. Great attitude Stephan good luck on the next round :D

maybe its my monitor, but your TD seems pretty dark, almost black compared to the grey we see on most TD canisters. Can you confirm the colour used?

What colour is the unpainted tube?

Ideally it should be grey, not sure the exact gray but similar to the gray on your an buttons/frown. In my case for my TD I used primer paint gray versus humbrol or testors paint due to the large surface area.

Let's see what Phil's thoughts are when he checks the thread. He'll be able to provide more specific info.

Hi Stephan

This is a nice application all round.

It's nicely form fitted and looks good on you.

I don't like to see the knee plate so low down, but it is screen accurate for at least one stormtrooper with reference pics so that is clear able.

I was going to suggest a slight mod to your thigh ammo pack corners, but this was already suggested and you have attended to it.

It's just your Thermal Detonator TD tube colour to clear up.

It must be Gray and we need good screen shots to show it is Gray.

In the past I have hand painted the shown parts of a TD tube with enamel paint. I find that the brush marks disappear and blend in with enamel paint.

I have used the same Gray as used on your helmet cheeks and traps.

Please show some clear pics that your TD is this Gray or paint your tube.

Good luck trooper, you're nearly there.

Is that a hero ear?

helmright_zps71c91fc3.jpg

Hello Locitus.

I bought the helmet from Movie FX as ANH stunt and I painted the ear part.

If a change is required, could you tell me how to do it.

Regards

Stephan

Well, is it 3 or 4 bumps on the ear is what I'm asking. It looks like 3 bumps. If it is I would suggest buying a new set of ears and replacing the faulty ear with a correct one.

Well, is it 3 or 4 bumps on the ear is what I'm asking. It looks like 3 bumps. If it is I would suggest buying a new set of ears and replacing the faulty ear with a correct one.

Sorry I have not answered your question correctly.

Unfortunately, there are only 3 bumps. I'll try to costumize a new Part with 4 bumbs or i will order new ear bumps.

Regards

Stephan