TK forearms

I have a question my GML asked me to make my forearms smaller because in there eyes they look to big on my arms and I used abs glue and I also trimmed the tops of them because they where to long for me. I did over lap seams on my forearms too.

Oh, ya the right forearm looks pretty wide relative to your arm. Looks like you could cut out at least the width of the coverstrips. So, cut part from each half to keep the shape balanced and the seams centered from each half. Then add new coverstrips.

Also connecting your forearm to the bicep with a 2" black elastic will help position it.

Edited by Echo

Or you can cheat apply some heat to both sides, put some pressure on it and make it into a more oval shape, did that to mine and it worked a treat.

• 2 weeks later...

I would try the elastic first. The original suits had elastic holding the forearms to the biceps. That will serve to both reduce armor bites (the two pieces will butt together) and minimize the size disparity between your arm and the armor. 

Your GML was right. Those forearms are like 2 inches too wide. You should take them apart and redo them with cover strips to hide the bad plastic the ABS glue will leave behind.

Be careful with your belt, also.  It looks like it slipped down when the picture was taken.  I can see a bit of your undersuit between your ab plate and belt.

Magnets strategically placed on the inside of the ab plate and back of the belt will fix slippage. It was one of the biggest issues I had when I started.