my first test fit of my TM Armour

I dont actually have armor yet so take my comments as a newb lightly but I think maybe you might fit better by doing some adjusting of the ab butt pieces, also might need to shave a bit off the top of the thighs back side front looks good. Might need to raise the back plate about half an inch to achieve centurion it shouldn't overlap kidney plate. Might also lower the chest about half an inch so it doesnt hit your neck while looking down. Arms look good same with shoulders can't wait to see it with the thermal det and boots. Again take my comments as me trying to learn the standards not as an expert. Looking good though.

The "teeth" and ab buttons need painting, missing TD, need white boots and not tennis shoes.... (just kidding).  I remember the first full body test fit I did.  What an awesome feeling.  Looking good so far!   :duim:

Edited by Geaux Saints

Hi Keith you are definitely getting there mate , but we did mention to you about lowering your biceps on the UKG before your test fit ;)

Please keep up the good work and I am sure we will have you cleared in no time :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Hi Keith you are definitely getting there mate , but we did mention to you about lowering your biceps on the UKG before your test fit ;) Please keep up the good work and I am sure we will have you cleared in no time :) Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Hi Stephen.

i have raised the forearms up 1 inch, but i am yet to make some new elastics for the biceps to bring them down a bit. i will make them sometime tomorrow............ :duim: 

You want the biceps to be touching the top of the forearms when standing with the arms straight down. That would be the ideal anyway. And don't forget to paint all the rivets, except the crotch, white.

Otherwise you're looking good and should be cleared in no time once you finish up the rest of your build. :)

to solve your bicep issue, you could strap your bicep and forearm together....I have my TK strapped up like that and am very happy with it.

I know there is a thread on here somewhere detailing how to do it too :)

Edited by seantrooper

Reducing the length of your inner shoulder straps will help with the back plate overlapping your kidney plate. The butt plate issue is most likely caused by your cod strap being too tight. Lenghtening the strap and keeping it loose will stop the butt plate ends poking upwards like in your photos. Reduce the distance between your biceps and forearms as already mentioned. Have them touching each other when you arms are straight down and do not worry if you have a gap between your wrist and hand. This will disappear once your are armed with your blaster. The less gap you have at your elbow greatly reduces the chance of pinching. All the other minor things have been pointed out.

Armour looks great :)

Hi Paul.... :duim: 

i have 2 fasteners on the elastic for the cod plate and yes it was put on the tighter one when i ware it in the picture. i will try it on the slacker one the next time i try the Armour on.

the issue with the back plate, the extra material on the neck seal sticking out all over the place doesn't help. once i have trimmed it back a few inches. i will see if that helps any.

i have done some adjustments to the Armour as suggested. here is a couple of retest pics to look at.
all so here is a short video of the sound fx glove device i put together in action. any comments guys fire away.... ;)

if the pictures aren't much cop, don't blame me , blame the misses she took them and she ain't no david bailey :D  

7Wsl1wq.jpg

zqC5png.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated gmrhodes13 2021

Keith your arms look tons better now ;)

with them little adjustments , and the neck seal :)

Not long now just need to get the other bits done then in for clearance ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2