Optional
Height = 6'1"
Weight = 182 lbs
Boots = TK Boots
Canvas belt = Home made
Hand Plates = ATA Works
Neck Seal = TK409.com
Holster = Handmade

I got my ATA Works TK armor (ANH Stunt) approved by 501st Great Lakes Garrison back in July 2012.

Attention to detail went as far as n00bily possible.

Humbrol blue paint, etc... handpainted helmet.

Photo should cover the details. I tried to cross off all the criteria on the EIB list with success.

I've been told by others in my garrison it should pass EIB. I sure hope so! On the details, since I have the hard hand plates, a hasbro converted E-11, and is missing a hero popper on stomach plate... it is not quite up to Centurion status. Hopefully the photos in the link are acceptable. I already learned that photos are better taken with biceps pushed down more, etc. That's an easy adjustment if these photos aren't acceptable. My shoulder bells are velcro'd on and can be adjusted to appear tighter as well. These photos were taken back in July when I first tried on the suit. Since I've been trooping I've learned how to adjust to make it look better.

Dutchtrooper
TK6459

Edited by Dutchtrooper

I'll leave this to Mathias, but I think you should post your pics in the same format as everyone else. It is not easy to see details like this.

What I can see looks good though.

Good Luck!!

I agree with Mark, hard to see the details with the slideshow/small-ish photos. Since these are older photos and you mention you have learned to wear it to fit/look better I think you should consider re-shoot the photos to look your current best (but not up to me to mandate it of course just a suggestion).

It does look as though you have hit most the the required elements in the initial build...For sure you will need to show details of the E11 Hasbro modifications required for EiB -> D-Ring and the removal of the lower extra T-track and drilling of new vent holes.

Good luck with your submission Nic.

My bad!

Yeah I should know this as a graphic designer. I'll edit the original post once I'm done typing this 10 page paper I have for a PhD class. Instead of doing this to procrastinate, it will be my reward for getting homework done!

Check the gaps on your arms you may want to adjust around the elbows, your forearms seem to low down, before posting some more photo's correctly

• 3 weeks later...

My kenner e-11 conversion w/doopy doos resin doesn't have the lower things shaved or the extra holes across the bottom. Can someone point me to a thread that has these details???

I might just splurge and get a sci-fire, but if the updates aren't too crazy, it's not a lot of extra work!

• 3 months later...

Hi Nic,

Not all of the required EIB pics are here?

I need to see your blaster.

You are close to an EIB pass but need to attend to a few areas.

1. Your helmet tube stripes appear to be too dark a blue.

French blue is the blue to use.

Please refer to the tutorial colour chart or here.

Posted Image

2. The elastic used on your shoulder ribs is too thick.

3. I also have a few small queries in relation to your canvas belt.

It appears to be too wide. It should be narrower than the front AB belt, and the ab belt should taper to meet it.

The canvas belt also appears too long, are you able to trim off the excess length?

Please post up the width of your AB belt, next to a ruler and the width of your canvas belt next to a ruler and I may consider letting it pass once I see the measurements.

Do your thermal detonator clips allow your TD to sit down on your canvas belt properly?

I see it way up in the air in one picture.

I can pass your AB rivets for EIB as they are an accuracy enhancement rather than a requirement but they are way off and will not do for a centurion application.

So, in summary, it's the Blaster pics, a bit of paint and elastic.

A TD tweak and a belt adjustment.

Keep going trooper. :)