Finished E-11 w/Doopydoo's conversion kit!

kecro

Hasnt that got the wrong scope rail for ANH I thought solid jails were ROTJ only. Also, the forward small curved, blast guard (or whatever it's called) isn't on? I built a ANH e-11 from DD for the hell of it, and the kit contained both curved guards, seen here:

-----------

Edit, thats not my E-11 but a ANH one.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Hasnt that got the wrong scope rail for ANH I thought solid jails were ROTJ only. Also, the forward small curved, blast guard (or whatever it's called) isn't on? I built a ANH e-11 from DD for the hell of it, and the kit contained both curved guards, seen here:

Edit, thats not my E-11 but a ANH one.

You're comparing inferior products to superior ones. They just aren't the same.

Looks fine for basic but if you did a few more mods be ok for EIB. As I found I needed a better blaster for Centurion and my pipe build was a rewarding experience. Nice work, now add a bit of weathering and seal it with a matt or satin clear to stop the paint being rubbed through.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, that's a hasbro E11 using just the conversion kit and next to no modification to the core blaster. :P

Can't really add any advice here now that's already painted and finished!

Here's what would bother me enough to return to modding:

The screw holes, I'd fill them with epoxy paste sand a bit, and respray some paint over.

Just got my DD conversion kit. Want to make it like ROTJ. Tips & Pics please

That is not really a feasible conversion, they are really different and no part of the DD kit is of ROTJ version.