Chest Plate crack

Tonight i found something what i thought was a hair/cloth fiber on my chest plate but turned out to be a crack starting to run down the front and tinny stress crack forming on both side of the crack as well.

I've only trooped in it 2 twice since getting approved.

post-15766-0-92504600-1360209082.jpg

Ok thanks Vern i've saved all my extra abs scraps and i still have 2 full strips.

Patrick it doesn't feel tight on me at all.

One other thing I noticed that my chest feels thinner than the rest of my pieces?

Also what worries me somtimes is that my armor would be to tight and cause cracks,check that situation.

THis is why mine has cracked in a few places. I have patched them but after 5 years it is slowing coming to the time where I will need to replace it.

the T-shirt material and crazy glue works well here as well. those pesky return edges flex a little everytime you pick up your armor maybe if this continues reinforce all your return edges. pain in the butt, but worth considering, maybe.

Edited by Spector

• 6 months later...

returns on the chest and AB crack when the armor is flexed the wrong direction.

the return on the lower chest plate really can't be removed and my AP armor has a crack in the chest return, and a crack

in the top abdomen return.  I used e6000 and some white fabric to hold it together.

• 3 weeks later...