Foggedlenses TK build and slumber party...

Foggedlenses

Well, I first have to say, what an honor!!! Everyone here has been not only friendly but extremely helpful with tips and advice. So thank you all. But now to the good stuff....

The best way to end a week of work beside a cold brew is walking into your house with a big box waiting to be opened!! Not only did my AP armor arrive, but my doopie blaster and trooperbay stuff as well.

I look forward to this build and at the moment so does my wife. As she has been kicked out of the bed for the duration of this build ðŸ˜.

post-17965-135977593966.jpgpost-17965-13597759683.jpgpost-17965-135977599648.jpg

Kicking the wife out of bed.....bad idea. Good luck with your builds and have fun! On a side note, I'm glad to see what a complete doopydoos kit looks like in the box.

Yea, even as a joke she chuckled and then gave the evil eye haha. Yea, the doopydoo's kit doesn't look as scary as I thought. On a side note with the armor build.....when measuring, what exactly am I measuring? For example, when doing the thighs, am I looking at the circumference of my thigh or something with the armor?