Storing Armor/ Blasters

Was thinking of getting one of those. Ever think of putting it on a mannequin for display?

Ā 

thought about it, but not until I retire this kit or have a top quality alternate costume. I have considered the duct tape mannequin on a number of occasions, but just not motivated to follow through.

armor back in stanley, bucket in my display case, blaster goes on collection shelf. the mg-15 is displayed in the living room, not sure where to put the t-21 yet. All costumes go in bins and are in closets.

Armor is in my 48 gallon tub. The lid was completely removable until I bolted the two latches on one side permanently shut and converted them into hinges. Then I drilled a few holes into the other side to allow me to slip a lock through the seam where the lid meets the tub.

Ā 

I like the idea of displaying my helmet and blaster but dont currently have a case or stands. More stuff to add to the Christmas list!

I'm in the middle of making a mannequin for my armor and I have all my blasters on stands, still need to find a box for transporting

I have a pull along duffle bag, I have had it for about 20 years and it works fine and fits all my armor, I "clam shell" it. basically lower torso armor fits inside the upper torso armor, then I stick the thermal det in one of the lower arm pieces and they go in the upper arm pieces, they in turn go into the lower leg pieces that go into the upper leg pieces, then those go inside the upper & lower torso armor with the E11 between them, then I put that in the bag, I have enough room at the end to put both boots (one facing up, one facing down) and then cover the boots with the shoulder bells, the belt comes apart in two pieces (canvas belt and ammo belt) and go in on either side of the armor. when I get home the E-11 goes on my gun rack with my other prop guns over my TV in my living room.

I have a pull along duffle bag, I have had it for about 20 years and it works fine and fits all my armor, I "clam shell" it. basically lower torso armor fits inside the upper torso armor, then I stick the thermal det in one of the lower arm pieces and they go in the upper arm pieces, they in turn go into the lower leg pieces that go into the upper leg pieces, then those go inside the upper & lower torso armor with the E11 between them, then I put that in the bag, I have enough room at the end to put both boots (one facing up, one facing down) and then cover the boots with the shoulder bells, the belt comes apart in two pieces (canvas belt and ammo belt) and go in on either side of the armor. when I get home the E-11 goes on my gun rack with my other prop guns over my TV in my living room.

Sounds like a cluster frack hahaha. But very nice ;)