Helmet: ATA

Boots: Jodphur/ black dyed white

Undersuit: Underamor/ two piece

Neckseal: TK style/ Darman

Holster: ESB/ trooperbay

Belt: White canvas/ Tkittle

Handplates: ESB/ATA

Thermal detonator: ATA

Electronics: Aker voice amp /w/ IcommBlaster: Hasbro modified /w/ Doopy Doos kit

EIBstatuspics006.jpgEIBstatuspics001.jpgEIBstatuspics002.jpgEIBstatuspics003.jpgEIBstatuspics016.jpgEIBstatuspics017.jpgEIBstatuspics015.jpgEIBstatuspics020.jpgEIBstatuspics025.jpgEIBstatuspics019.jpgEIBstatuspics018.jpgEIBstatuspics005.jpgEIBstatuspics004.jpgEIBstatuspics021.jpgEIBstatuspics023.jpgEIBstatuspics024.jpgEIBstatuspics011.jpgEIBstatuspics013.jpgEIBstatuspics014.jpgEIBstatuspics012.jpgUntitled.jpgOk, here are the finished ab buttons.davidsbirthday2012030.jpg

Edited by flashpoint0214

In my opinion should those rank bars painted on the ears be a bit bigger and as usual i bring up the tubestripesissue.

Left left

Right right

And you might take another look at your shoulderbells.They look a bit wonky.

My 2 ct

but i like your action shot

Edited by Dr.Senf

Unfortunity, it may be, I had too big of buttons too. Some hardware stores have flip drawers with assortment of items in them, typically, if they carry snaps, they will have the size smaller then you have there. Overall a very easy fix.

However, wait till you hear form Locitus.

Hi

I do agree on the buttons and ear stripes, etc, already mentioned.

I am a bit curious though to your reasons for drilling holes in the ab plate and adding the buttons. You have an ATA kit and it already has vac formed buttons. Why not use those as it's intended?

Also please paint the ear ranks. It's easy and improves the look a lot. It's okey if they are a little bigger. Take a look at the originals.

With that said I'm approving you for EIB :)

I am a bit curious though to your reasons for drilling holes in the ab plate and adding the buttons. You have an ATA kit and it already has vac formed buttons. Why not use those as it's intended?

Actually back in the day a great many people did it to keep from having to paint circles.

I know that, but it's not that hard. I'd imagine it's more effort to get the buttons right than to slap on some paint. And I was curious to see if there was any other reason.

Hi Locitus, thank you I am very excited that you passed me. The reason I put the buttons in that way is, I just liked the look of them and they stand out from the armor. It just makes the ab plate look outstanding in my opinion. However if I need to I wil change them if you would like. Thank you again sir.

Regards

Gary

Well, it could be worse about the buttons. But if you're considering centurion at a later date I would recommend that you loose the buttons and paint them instead. :)

Thanks again everyone. It is good to be part of such an elite group, whether it be private, EI, or Centurion. It is an honor to be a part of the FISD and the 501st. I will change the buttons, and paint the rank stripes.

Edited by flashpoint0214

• 2 weeks later...