TK ID: TK 0265

Forum Name: TK265

Garrison: Midwest Garrison

Armor: ATA

Helmet: ATA

Blaster: Hyperfirm

Height: 5’8â€

Weight: 171

Boots: Galaxy Trading(14 year old boots)

Belt: Trooperbay

Rubber Hand Plates: Trooperbay

Electronics: Aker 1506, Memorex wireless, iComm

Neck Seal: Kathy from Midwest Garrison

Holster: Steve Gaza

Thermal Detonator: ATA

Lenses: ATA

Dropbox Backs: TK 0812 - Kevin

Decals: Dave M/Trooperbay

Undersuit: Dance Studio

I retired my 14 almost 15 year old FX with an RT-Mods helmet for this much more accurate ATA Suit. I actually finished this for C2E2 in Chicago in April. It took me long enough to submit my photos but here they are the night before I leave for CVI! Enjoy....

DSC_0357.jpg

DSC_0353.jpg

DSC_0359.jpgDSC_0361.jpg

DSC_0366.jpgDSC_0369.jpg

DSC_0372.jpgDSC_0374.jpgDSC_0375.jpg

DSC_0380.jpg

DSC_0382.jpg

DSC_0383.jpg

DSC_0387.jpg

DSC_0389.jpgDSC_0391.jpgDSC_0392.jpgDSC_0393.jpgDSC_0395.jpgDSC_0396.jpgDSC_0398.jpgDSC_0401.jpgDSC_0402.jpgDSC_0403.jpgDSC_0404.jpgDSC_0405.jpgDSC_0406.jpgDSC_0409.jpgDSC_0411.jpgDSC_0412.jpgDSC_0413.jpgDSC_0414.jpg

DSC_0416.jpgDSC_0417.jpgDSC_0418.jpgDSC_0415.jpg

Thanks for looking and I graciously await the verdict. I will be checking on my plane ride to Celebration VI.

Edited by TK265

I am having issues with my photos. I uploaded them with files that were too large and then resized them only to not be able to load any more photos.

Have you tried uploading the photos to a site like photobucket and linking them in your post with the little square icon with the tree in the formatting bar above?

Aloha,

-Eric

You make my job as the self appointed "Director of Detachment Sardonicisms and Sarcasm" very very easy.

DSC_0411.jpg

Our new motto should be: FISD, one of the few places on the interwebs where you can legitimately talk about crotches and butts as much as you want.

Seeing as I have nothing substantive to add... I wish you Aloha and good luck trooper.

-Eric

Nice suit Javier!

It's an easy approval and shouldn't have much trouble getting you centurion either. I have some suggestions to make it even better.

Your knee plate ends in a taper now, redo that and cut the ends so they stop vertically instead of taper.

Shorten the detonator clips and re-work the angles so that the keypad on the detonator is more horizontal and less of the clips are show when attached to the belt.

Rotate the right thigh a bit so it's more centered. Maybe it's like that normally, but on your pictures it's a bit rotated.

It's been great so far here at Celebration VI! I was in the group shot with FISD for Centurions and EIB as well as EIB group photo. I will post my action pick from CVI as well as photos from CVI when I get home Monday.

Congratulations on joining the EIB ranks!

I had to shorten the clips for my ATA build too, but that's an easy fix.

For Centurion, the elastic that joins the chest and back plate needs to be white, correct?

Congratulations on joining the EIB ranks!

I had to shorten the clips for my ATA build too, but that's an easy fix.

For Centurion, the elastic that joins the chest and back plate needs to be white, correct?

Correct!

Congrats on being #250. This is quite a milestone for the program and you can now claim you were in that first big batch. 250 - that's larger that almost every garrison!

Well done :duim: