HOW TO: Install Cap Rivets (Video)

Since I heard a few people are being confused with what to do with the cap rivets that I supply here http://www.whitearmo...opic=19041&st=0

I thought I'd do up a little video showing you how to do it. If there is anything unclear, just post up and I'll try to answer it as best I can! :smiley-sw013:

This is the side of the rivet that you see from outside the armour

XcMjBlv.jpg

This side is on the inside of your armour (can't be seen)

8OIrgSD.jpg

Great. Now someone show us how to put that rivet in the actual place on the armor that it goes; ie right thigh piece :D

Once my thigh piece is already assembled I doubt I'd be able to work with a hammer inside of the thigh trying to fasten a rivet there :blink:

Great. Now someone show us how to put that rivet in the actual place on the armor that it goes; ie right thigh piece :D

Once my thigh piece is already assembled I doubt I'd be able to work with a hammer inside of the thigh trying to fasten a rivet there :blink:

I was wondering the same thing?

do we have absolute proof that the thigh rivets are cap rivets? or were they just regular rivets with paint inside

the center hole. many of the photos look like filled painted regular rivets!

do we have absolute proof that the thigh rivets are cap rivets? or were they just regular rivets with paint inside

the center hole. many of the photos look like filled painted regular rivets!

Yes we have proof of that. Ask RS.