Helmet Paint Inside?

Just wanted some imput about painting inside of TK helmets black, noticed a few people do it, what do most of you think?

I think it's really cool to have a nice white bucket on the inside. I like the foam star liner a chinstrap and a lens taped in.

and then you can always go grey and white, with ducts, and internals like a "real" one.

or you can go black with baseball helmet pads.

I disagree with the above posts. While the inside of my bucket is white I wish I would have painted it black. I like the idea of kids not being able to look up and see anything but black!

I always do it, and it does serve a purpose. It blocks a lot of light from coming up into your helmet and therefore letting children see straight up into your helmet and see your face.

I did it because of what was mentioned above. Makes it harder to see your face. Used a rubberized truck bed liner spray. I'll do it to all my helmets. As many as my wife will allow that is.

Black everytime for a costume that is to be worn for me. I think it looks better when you can see up into the helmet and also looks much nicer when the helmet is not being worn. Just my opinion though.

I agree with that. If it's just going to be a display piece, for me it's fine not to do it.

There are a lot of things I do to my armor because I will be wearing it that I wouldn't do if it was just going to sit on a mannequin and look pretty.