dashrazor

tk-wannabe

• 2 weeks later...

Don't worry guys. Worst case scenario is you may need to send your PM again. On staff we sometimes get swamped with PM's and some get lost in the mess.

If it's something someone else on staff could help you with, feel free to try them instead as well. We don't keep a team of staff around just to put all the burden on one person. :)

Don't worry about that. You'll get what you paid for. I'm in a similar situation but I'm not very worried. Patience is key in this hobby.

sorry, its on the way.. ive had a recently worsening medical problem affecting my balance and i took bad fall and busted up my leg.. its just a bit embarrassing as im pretty useless right now lol..

It's important in this hobby to realize that people who make things are typically one-man jobs. I know some Fett costumers who wait over a year for specific parts. Reputable sellers get behind too, and we most all have day jobs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Still nothing ! He's a thief ! He not only ripped me off , but a reliable armor maker has told me Mason owes other people too . Beware , don't trust him ! I'm done !

Rest assured that FISD staff is dealing with the issue. In the meantime I'm offering to personally refund you the money Mason owes you.

I wouldn't go slinging accusations around. I'm pretty sure he has a reasonable explanation for what is happening, and once you hear it, you'll likely be a bit ashamed for being so brash.

He is a respected member of the community, an admin and a detachment leader. you don't get to that point without being reliable and honest. So I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. If you have the possibility, initiate a paypal money return for a non-delivered goods. If it's to late for that, follow up with Loc.