Star Wars Identities Exhibition Stormtrooper Pics

I'm in the process of putting an album together of the entire exhibit. I do have a picture of the mouse droid but it's not close enough to make out any detail. The binoculars were not there.

My brother will be going to the exhibit at some time. After looking at all my photos, I noticed there is a lot I didn't get so I'm making him a list of photos to take. I will add the mouse droid to the list.

Top man :)

I'd be interested in some more shots of the stormtrooper's boots if at all possible. Particularly some good shots of the heel on the soul of the boots. I'd like to know if they are layered, or a single moulded piece.

Cheers

• 2 months later...

I'm in the process of putting an album together of the entire exhibit. I do have a picture of the mouse droid but it's not close enough to make out any detail. The binoculars were not there.

My brother will be going to the exhibit at some time. After looking at all my photos, I noticed there is a lot I didn't get so I'm making him a list of photos to take. I will add the mouse droid to the list.

That would be fantastic!!! :) What would be even cooler is if your bro could get video of the cylinders, circling the parts from above, eye level & below, like in this diagram that I made for someone else who was going but didn't make it in the end. He'd go down in Star Wars history & people would sing songs abou this awesomeness if he managed this! :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley: :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley: :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

MSEdroidvideoingdiagram.jpg

That would be fantastic!!! :) What would be even cooler is if your bro could get video of the cylinders, circling the parts from above, eye level & below, like in this diagram that I made for someone else who was going but didn't make it in the end. He'd go down in Star Wars history & people would sing songs abou this awesomeness if he managed this!

By brother's is going to this exhibit on Sept. 15 (the day before it ends). I'll have him document as much as he can.