Hello!

I saw a picture of the shoulder bells made by ATA Works, are those Hero specific bells? I was curious because of the specific "swoops" on the bells that were needed for Centurion status as a Hero. (Because my armor is going to be Hero)

Thanks!

Jimmy :trooper:

Absolutely. Just not the helmet, unless you mod it. ATA comes with a stunt helmet.

Unless this guy got ears from someone else, I think he got hero ears from ATA too. http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=19562&hl=&fromsearch=1

the CRL states clearly that there are hero specific bells there sir!

:duim:

The CRL need to be changed if that's the case.

There are only one set of bells - a left with the swoop and a right with no swoop. Sometimes you see troopers with no swoop on both arms or swoops on both arms. They just have two same bells on each shoulder. Nothing more, nothing less.

The CRL need to be changed if that's the case.

There are only one set of bells - a left with the swoop and a right with no swoop. Sometimes you see troopers with no swoop on both arms or swoops on both arms. They just have two same bells on each shoulder. Nothing more, nothing less.

Seems like it's a minor detail in the centurion specs for hero. Stunt mentions nothing about the swoops.

I just checked - the CRL does not state anything about 'Hero-specific' shoulder bells, it merely suggests that if your bells have swoops (and not all kits do), that they be worn a particular way if you intend to do Hero. Even then, that's at Centurion level.

http://www.501st.com...ing:TK_anh_hero

Like Mathias said, the Stunt CRL is mute on this point.

I've seen ATA kits come with two sets of ears. Can anyone confirm that they come with hero and stunt sets?

They come with two sets of stunt ears because so many people mess up an ear during the build. Hero ears are available on request though.