Guess what I will be making :)

He looks skinny.

Thats the whole project.

Project: Supersize the TK :laugh1:

I might actually contact you in the near futurefor an extra pair of gloves.

I want to fill them with plaster and shape them, so he can hold a blaster

So if you have any that may not be good enough for trooping, but good enough for a mannequin, feel free to let me know ;)

Hehe... You people sooo funny :P

But might try that alginate thing. Maybe make a mold of it to hold the glove while the plaster solidifies.

I want the hand closed and with a rubber glove on, like I or any other real person would hold on to a blaster, and if I am going to make a mold of my hand and then add a glove after, it would give a big gap between each finger, otherwise it would be nigh impossible, to get the glove on. Hence the fill a glove with plaster idea...in theory it sounds easier..if it will work.

why don't you just use wire for the hands and cover the wire

bend, shape, easy. use some heavy wire and cotton and tape to make the hands.

or try this LINK

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

Hehe cool hands :D

But I think I will have to try the cheaper alternative for now. Already spent too much this month(Its May 2nd afterall).

I have my rubber gloves from my old armour to try with.

But what I really need right now is some help with rolling myself in duct tape...

On a more serious note: Please, DO NOT wrap your entire body with duct tape ALL ALONE. Your skin is going to have a hard time breathing, it gets VERY hot and you may PASS OUT in the end.

IF you have to do it alone, make one limb at a time. Better, yet, get someone to help you.

(But, it DOES look funny as helll :D )

Hehe yes indeed. Especially when you use a raincoat and trousers underneath the duct tape :P

Stopped at the waist, and had my girlfriend help me with the rest...when she got home about 30min later(hooooot and sweaty). Its sooooo much easier when you have help!!

I'm at the point now, where I will have to adjust the last things on the frame, and then just stuff the poor guy so he gets a bit bigger :)

---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Stuffed as good I can. Just need to make the last adjustments to the arms, and I'm ready to seal him completely. And maybe add an extra layer of duct tape.

---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

He is leaning slightly on the table right now, but I intend to fix the feet so he can stand on his own.

Its almost done now. Still needs a few tweeks though. Mainly in the crotch area and the right arm pit. Also might need to remove or change some of the stuffing with a softer material. Its a real pain getting the thigs on.

---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed