Undersuit Question

My under suit is a 1 piece lycra dive skin, cost about $30 bucks at the local dive shop. Some people like two piece, some like one. Mine is pretty snug fit. As mentioned previously, no sagging, baggy pants etc.

Edited by Trooper324

• 2 weeks later...

It'd be easier to just get a one piece suit. Like a leotard or something. I got my undersuit from houseofscuba as I said earlier on this thread

-------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

On 2/20/2012 at 12:31 AM, BananoPower22 said:

It'd be easier to just get a one piece suit. Like a leotard or something. I got my undersuit from houseofscuba as I said earlier on this thread

--------

Yeah, that is a good deal too. I just wanted to get something that was easier to work with for "Bio" breaks.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

I use extreme racing:  -----------

Very nice, and stays snug.

Manufactured using extreme racing cotton & lycra blended fabric for enhanced moisture management and thermal protection.

Our fabric reacts to all kinds of different conditions, from excessive heat to extreme cold. In warm weather, perspiration is removed from the skin surface keeping the wearer cool, conversely in cold conditions the natural thermal properties of the fabric allow heat to be retained. Should excess heat occur, the fabric disperses it in the usual manner.

Two way zip for easy toilet trips!

Pic of it:

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

I have the Extreme Racing suit which I have used a couple of times, but it sags and wrinkles at my armpits and elbows!

So now I've been very lucky with my local supermarket that sold no-name-brand lycra undergarments for the winter, long sleeve shirt and pants, skin-tight and no markings or logos. They were also super cheap.