Unexpected find

Indeed Snowtroopers are very awesome!! :snowtrooper: , ahh and a word of advice for those that order online : go two sizes smaller that your normal fit, I'm 9 and those were waaay to big, almost ridiculously big, I though they were mislabeled, but no , they're all like that ,at the end got the number 7's , and even if you go 2 sizes down they might still look big but the wool liner is really thick so it will make it nice and snug, they are really comfy actually, I think that I might even wear them to walk to work, the other day was -28 :shok:. So now I have to keep on looking for a good pair of Stormtrooper boots, any suggestion on were to find them?

Indeed Snowtroopers are very awesome!! :snowtrooper: , ahh and a word of advice for those that order online : go two sizes smaller that your normal fit, I'm 9 and those were waaay to big, almost ridiculously big, I though they were mislabeled, but no , they're all like that ,at the end got the number 7's , and even if you go 2 sizes down they might still look big but the wool liner is really thick so it will make it nice and snug, they are really comfy actually, I think that I might even wear them to walk to work, the other day was -28 :shok:. So now I have to keep on looking for a good pair of Stormtrooper boots, any suggestion on were to find them?

Thanks for the info, Im definatly in the market for some of these, and nice to know the size differential.

And I will now stop crying about working outside in 0 degrees...if your walking to work in -28...you really need a set of TS armor, or catch a ride on an AT-AT :atatpilot: :peace: