ANH Hero TM Clearance submission pics

cheers Mathias still waiting on clearance from ukg GML but can take 21 days :-( but as soon as i get clearance i`ll be putting in for EIB and then Centurion like yourself have pics ready and i must say there are A FEW!!!! as got a separate pic for every part that is need for each separate requirement and as everyone well knows there are a few to say the least so when i post its gunna be veryyyyyyyyy pic heavy lol

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ade, I have moved onto trimming my armour now, I thought I'd leave the helmet for a bit as I'm tempted to take the stripes off and do them again.

The TM armour is a work of art so I want to do it justice and do an awesome build.

Work has gone bonkers busy so I'm itching to get building. ;)

You'll be trooping in no time ;)

right sorry guys if this is pic heavy just wanted to post these up to make sure i havent missed anything :-O

Ā 

Armour = TM

Helmet = TM

Body Suit = Underarmour cold gear

Gloves = Sonnenschein

Neckseal = Rebelscum

Holster = Heathrowtrooper

Canvas belt = Bountybird

Electronics = Rom/fx

Boots = TKBoots

Ā 

IMG_0434.jpg

TM ANH HERO LID Bubbled green lenses

IMG_0536.jpg

ear bars hand painted

IMG_0458.jpg

Tears and Traps hand painted with tube stripes again hand painted

IMG_0531.jpg

Green lenses proof

IMG_0426.jpg

Hero neck seal

IMG_0578.jpg

Shoulder strap free floating, elastic strap, glued at front and small elastic holding strap down no rivets what so ever

IMG_0550.jpgIMG_0551.jpg

right bell pointing towards back left bell pointing towards chest

DSCF1473.jpg

fully closed bicep

IMG_0549.jpg

no returns on forearms and fully closed

IMG_0545.jpg

latex hand guards and black rubber chemical gloves

IMG_0565.jpg

chest linked with white elastic

DSCF7095.jpg

back plate with O II and no overlap anymore :-)

IMG_0572.jpgIMG_0573.jpg

single male snap on corner of ab single brad on crotch

IMG_0563.jpgIMG_0571.jpg

3 brads on kidney 10mm from edge and seperate from butt 3 brads on ab 10mm from edge

IMG_0562.jpg

2 male snaps and butt separate from kidney

IMG_0547.jpgIMG_0548.jpg

belt with rivet covers 45 degree corners canvas belt

IMG_0546.jpg

drop box with back cover and white elastic

IMG_0552.jpg

TD with 1" metal clips

IMG_0560.jpg

Thigh ammo with brads and corner rounded off

IMG_0558.jpg

Glued sniper plate

IMG_0555.jpg

TK Boots lightly scuffed with no front seam

photo1.jpg

leather holster on left side with 4 chicago screws

Ā 

and thats ya lot for now if these are ok ill post a clearance submission when im cleared with blaster pics as well as full body :-)

Vision is surprisingly good just on the outside edge it's a tiny bit weird but over all its very good and yep paul done them for me.

Ā 

And my biceps are????

Vision is surprisingly good just on the outside edge it's a tiny bit weird but over all its very good and yep paul done them for me.

Ā 

Ah yes, Paul commented in another thread that he's developed a way of shaping them so that you can still see OK.

Ā 

And my biceps are????

Ā 

The dog's danglies!

The is not as much of a bubble as on some of the other lenses out there. I have made lenses that look close to the orignals but vision is terrible, so now I have a slight bubble towards the outsides and try and leave the inner sides flatter for better vision. I think you have to compromise when it comes to bubble lenses.

Did you ever know that you're my hero,

And everything I would like to be?

I can fly higher than an eagle,

For you are the wind beneath my wings.

Ā 

If you only knew how long I've waited for an ANH hero to come along to sing some Bette Midler here on the FISD forums.

Ā 

Looking great. I think you're a few blaster photos and a TK ID away from centurion. Maybe Mason could give you a pre-approval letter as if you were applying for a mortgage. I think he'll be hard pressed to suggest any changes.

Ā 

Aloha,

Ā 

-Eric

Cheers for the comments guys :-) clearance and tk id couldnt come sooner!!!! all the waiting is making me balder to say the least lol well here`s my E-11 pics had to add counter and cylinders to gun as ANH hero style aint clearable unfortunately :-(

Ā 

my DoopyDoos E-11

Ā 

IMG_0631.jpg

IMG_0639.jpg

Ā 

will kit up tomorrow for posing pics :-) any excuse really to b honest

right final set of pics (hopefully) for when i can submit for centurion after eib mind you. Have altered a couple of bits back plate raised slightly forearms sit better now and thighs work better instead of rotating slightly all the time. also taken some action shots as well but please bare in mind these are self taken (done when the missus was out lmao)

Ā 

DSCF7103.jpg

DSCF7106.jpg

DSCF7105.jpg

DSCF7107.jpg

DSCF7102.jpg

DSCF7114.jpg

Ā 

couple of action shots :-)

Ā 

DSCF7110.jpg

DSCF7108.jpg

Ā 

hope you like and there ready for eib and centurion submission :-)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ignore both these suggestions.

Ā 

You have the biceps set perfectly and EVERYONE else has them too high which is WRONG! I think you have been looking at too many replicas to come up with this conclusion. ONLY use screen caps when building armour, NOT other peoples interpretations of what is seen on screen as 9 times out of 10 they usually get it WRONG ;)

Ā 

A bit of a gap at the sides is fine and I think the 'no gap' rule is a bit stupid seeing how the gaps can be seen in the movies. But, I will agree with DA and say the back plate could be higher to stop the overalp onto your kidney plate. Do this by making the back shoulder tabs closer to the chest shoulder tabs. If they are already touching then you will have to cut the back tabs to allow the back to ride up higher.

Ā 

I'm late to the party but agree with TM on both counts. The no gap rule is a good goal and remember at the time all most had was FX kits with huge gaps, so having "no gap" was easier than saying "a small gap is OK".

Ā 

I also agree fully with the biceps - good call on that.