Hengstler requirement

OK then, this should really go to a vote. There are some other details that can be tightened up at the same time.

Scott M. - did you want to take the lead on this?

Did Scott ever want to put ths to a vote? It would settle it for now at least :unsure:

If one of the ANH film heroes can get away without a counter then i say with or without should be fine.

e-11-5.jpg

Its funny that if you look close at this picture, you can clearly see where the counter was glued to the side of the scope and barrel of the gun. Its obviously fallen off :P

Aaahhh... but that means that it WAS there to begin with! (Just teasing... :P )

Honestly, my $.02, I can go either way. I like the look, but you see them in the films just as much with one as you do without. Mine has one, but I just liked the way the E-11 looked with it, plus I like the coiled wires. Just adds a little something extra.

BTW, anyone know what the yellow "spot" is on the bottom of the left chest strap? Dried glue?

Honestly, my $.02, I can go either way. I like the look, but you see them in the films just as much with one as you do without. Mine has one, but I just liked the way the E-11 looked with it, plus I like the coiled wires. Just adds a little something extra.

BTW, anyone know what the yellow "spot" is on the bottom of the left chest strap? Dried glue?

Its dirt left over from the Tunisia shoot :D

Looks more like make-up smear, plus there were no shoulder straps on the sandtrooper suits

Looks more like make-up smear, plus there were no shoulder straps on the sandtrooper suits

It was make-up - you see it on his and Han's suit a few times in different places on the chest plate... one scene you will see it the next it's rubbed off. Watch closely before they jump into the compactor.

• 2 months later...

...bump...

the link to the poll wasn't active anymore.. so what was the result of the voting? (just curious)...

didn't know if this was going to be another can of worms opening, or something more like pandora's box...

...bump...

the link to the poll wasn't active anymore.. so what was the result of the voting? (just curious)...

didn't know if this was going to be another can of worms opening, or something more like pandora's box...

We moved the poll to the detachment members section, so here is the new link Poll results

As you can see, by over a 2 to 1 margin, the vote was to keep the counter as originally required in the standards.

Troop on!!!

:trooper: