SW1's RS 1mm - 1.5 PVC Build

Ok Guys Got this from Rob at RS Props about a month ago , its in PVC so its going to be awsome to troop in , the PVC is really crazy stuff , i will be posting all pics of my build , going full ANH with this , Acccurate strapping all how it was back in the day , i will be assembling the helmet first then on to the armour ;) .

DSC02200.jpgDSC02201.jpgDSC02205.jpgDSC02207.jpgDSC02212.jpgDSC02218.jpgDSC02227.jpgDSC02231.jpgDSC02232.jpgDSC00164.jpgDSC00165.jpgDSC00168.jpgDSC00169.jpgDSC00170.jpg

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jesse , imho i would say yes the PVC is stronger than ABS , the only thing with ABS its belived thats what the origanal suits were made of , i did a test on some 1.5 mm scrap ABS and PVC , on the ABS i bent it back and forth about 50 times till it started to split , and on the PVC i bent it back and forth about 100 times and all i got was faint crease line and no splitting , so yes again i do belive PVC to be stronger than ABS , but ABS being more screen accurate . ;)

Hi Jesse , imho i would say yes the PVC is stronger than ABS , the only thing with ABS its belived thats what the origanal suits were made of , i did a test on some 1.5 mm scrap ABS and PVC , on the ABS i bent it back and forth about 50 times till it started to split , and on the PVC i bent it back and forth about 100 times and all i got was faint crease line and no splitting , so yes again i do belive PVC to be stronger than ABS , but ABS being more screen accurate . ;)

And my question is answered before I can even ask it. :P

Thank you Andy , no trim lines , i have since the pics trimed all upper body parts and torso , and mate this PVC really cuts well hardley any effort atall , so yes easy than ABS ;)

just no more Birthday and Christmas presents for about 5 years :(;)

Looool :D

Have fun man, with your really awesome kit.....I've fun too ^^

I've just finished my helmet...now it goes on the build of the armour.... :P

Helmetfinished1.jpg