I sit on chairs relatively easily, but one time (before my kit was trimmed down more) it made my belt snaps come off from my ab plate. Let me tell you, those snaps are a real slave Leia to snap back on when you are kitted up. :P

I've only sat on a chair in front of a mirror with my bucket off so far. This was good practice, so I think I could do it without falling over and hurting myself on a troop. On the downside my cod developed a small crack which is probably related :(. It's relatively minor damage, good thing for me to learn how to patch my armor on.

I don't sit in it. I did let someone wear my kit once and I found out afterwards she sat in it on a stoll to play rock band at an event. I kindly asked her to never do that again and now won't let anyone wear my armor anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

I could sit down on chairs or benches in my old FX- and my new RS-armor without big problems. Just spread the legs a bit. Then carefully sit down. If you can, grab something with your hands to have a controlled sitting-down-procedure :) But while sitting, do not try to bend over to far. Regards

Edited by xizor