My new baby - all metal E-11 replica

I'm just copying R2Dan's topic title, but that's because it's true, and it's about the same thing.

Second run of Blast Tech Armouries just finished and I was on the list. Here's the result.

dsc0328zp.jpg

dsc0329vr.jpg

dsc0330oq.jpg

dsc0331ruj.jpg

dsc0332a.jpg

R2Dans topic from the first run of these can be found here:

http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=14108

I haven't done any mods to my blaster yet, so what you see in these pics are exactly how I got it.

Btw.. The folding stock is spring loaded, and the safety switch works. ;)

all it needs is bullets and blank firing caps.

And a firing mechanism, and a real barrel, and a working receiver, and a magazine not hollow, and so on.

It's just for looks! ;)

Oh God, this is so AMAZING !

Do you know if there will be other runs ?

And by the way, how much does it weight ? :)

I don't know if there will be more runs, but maybe later. I waited about 10 months for this one. It weighs about 1.5 Kg. That's about 3 lb for you imperials.

:icon_bow: :icon_bow: :icon_bow: :icon_bow:

I love how you can strip out the bolt and spring like that! It's especially cool that they give you the base Sterling "as is" (well, except for the scope and rail) and allow you to build it to your own spec. The folding stock is spectacular!

does the folding stock pin slide back and forth at the front lock when you open and close the buttplate?

does the rear end cap push in to unlock, and pull out to lock into the folding stock lugs?

I'll bet you could rig a cap setup with a switch and some batteries.

that blaster is so nice looking I'll send you a free thick sterling holster for it.

PM me for details on replacing your other holster you purchased.

you'll need the thicker leather!

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

Awesome!

I see you got power cylinders, will you be adding them and a hengstler, or will you be leaving it clean?

Can't wait to see it "finished". ;)

Yes, I have an original hengstler 400 (no eagle version) I will add. :)

:icon_bow: :icon_bow: :icon_bow: :icon_bow:

I love how you can strip out the bolt and spring like that! It's especially cool that they give you the base Sterling "as is" (well, except for the scope and rail) and allow you to build it to your own spec. The folding stock is spectacular!

Yes, yes it is :D

does the folding stock pin slide back and forth at the front lock when you open and close the buttplate?

does the rear end cap push in to unlock, and pull out to lock into the folding stock lugs?

I'll bet you could rig a cap setup with a switch and some batteries.

that blaster is so nice looking I'll send you a free thick sterling holster for it.

PM me for details on replacing your other holster you purchased.

you'll need the thicker leather!

Yes to both of your questions. The lock for the shoulder butt slides back and forth, and the end cap is pushed down to lock the arm in the back position.

That is very nice of you. PM incoming. :)

Now with T-track from Marv.

dsc0334d.jpg

dsc0337pf.jpg

Adding these was harder than I had imagined, so it may not be perfect, but it was my first try. Good thing I don't have OCD. ;)

Edited by Locitus