ROTJ Bunker scene - different boots?

I have just seen a screen cap from the extended bunker scene on the blu-ray where all the troopers get taken out and noticed that the boots they are wearing have white soles. Sorry if this is a already known, I don't know that much about the ROTJ troopers.

White soles are included in the ROTJ CRL and accepted as the general standard for ROTJ troopers.

Which reminds me .... I need some new boots!

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

On 9/15/2011 at 5:16 PM, Rick330 said:

White soles are included in the ROTJ CRL and accepted as the general standard for ROTJ troopers.

Which reminds me .... I need some new boots!

---------

I do not know if anyone has mentioned this in the past. Is it me or the TK on the right that is holding the Bowcaster does not have a heel on his boots? It looks like to me that his soles are flat?

Andy

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

hahahaaaaa... too funny.

He looks really sad, too. What's up with his helmet?

Those boots don't even look like the same style from ANH. My guess it 6 years later they couldn't find them same as us. :)

Edited by Tray

Hmmm wasnt it determined that these were in fact leather soles??? i am pretty sure some were in here someone found or was able to certifiy that the boots for ROTJ were leather sole riding boots........ i look but didnt find anything will look some more.

I noticed something too! I could be wrong. It looks like the TK is either missing his brow trim or it is a shorter trim?

Andy

I think it's just sagging a little. Looks hilarious though! :)

I noticed something too! I could be wrong. It looks like the TK is either missing his brow trim or it is a shorter trim?

Andy

Kinda looks like his right shoulder bell might be a little longer than his left one too.