A little somthing special from TM

I was fortunate to obtain a set of TM Junior armour from Paul ™ That he hade made for his son Luke , and i wanted it for my son Leo , i am still in ore of how accurate and awsome it is of a full size set of TM , just scalled down , unfortantly at the moment Leo is a little bit to small but wont take long till it fits him perfect , i must say Paul is always perfecting in his armour and this defentley shows in the TM Junior , top craftmanship there Paul :peace: .

How cool would it be to have a Army of TM Juniors on parade :dancing-trooper:

Many thanks Paul and Luke for making Steve very happy ohh yes and Leo better not forget Leo :lol: .

DSC01634.jpgDSC01631.jpg185259_179290468810464_100001885376974_435021_6554135_n.jpgDSC01642.jpgDSC01639.jpgDSC01632.jpgDSC01627.jpgDSC01616.jpgDSC01611.jpgDSC01617.jpg

Pretty sure it's the only set. I thought Paul mentioned once that he kept sacrificing the original molds to build the next size up. But I'm sure he'll pop in and let us know. If these had ever been made available, I'm sure you'd see people (like me!) just storing it for a couple years while the toddler grows big enough to wear it. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...