200,000 on the post ODO

Daetrin

And she's still got a few surprises left in her :)

FISD pushed over 200,000 posts as of today. If you look at other 501st forums you may visit, you'll realize that this is quite a lot. And the quality is there too...

Yes, there are 17k posts in New Member Introducitons (we're friendly!) but there are also 18,000 posts in Hard Armor, 16,000 posts in Assembly, Mods, and Painting, 13,000 posts in ANH Stormtroopers alone. And suspiciously, 501 posts in The Foundry (prop making). :sith:

I'd like to thank everyone who has ever made even a single post in helping create this fantastic community and the beset stormtrooper costuming resource that the Legion has ever seen. There is no way any single person could create the body of knowledge that is contained on this board, let alone keep it updated.

Thanks everyone - time to kick back at "The Twi'lek's Delight" drinking hole on deck 42 and have a cold one of your choice.

:pint1:

Its good to be FISD!!! thx to the command staff for pointing north for us ( Past and Present)!!!

:sith: is pleased!

This was the first detachment i was a part of, and i must say, i love it here, and have learned ALOT here from the various knowledgeable members...from armor types and plastic types, to build styles and modifications. There is so much knowledge here its crazy! I am proud to be a member of the FISD! I never would have achieved Centurion status with my ESB build without all of you here! buckets off to all!

Edited by Darth Voorhees

So I guess now everyone with 400 posts can say they've added their 2 0.2 cents. :D

Edit. I was off by a factor of 10. You need 4000 posts to claim you've added your 2 cents. Guess I still have some posts left!

Edited by Locitus