What Helmet?

Hello, as of right now I have an FX and was wanting to upgrade soon. I do like the internal size of the FX so I was wondering what helmets should I be looking into. I am trying to look for a B grade or find the cash for a better one but cash flow is low lol. What do you think will suit me better? ATA, AP, MTK, or the TE's.

Here is what I look like now, Quick question. In the first few pictures with the 2 TK's and the Clone I'm the one with the FX, what Helmet is the other guys wearing?

-----------

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Looks like it could be an older RT-mod...but not 100% on that.

Out of the ones you mentioned, the TE, well a TE2 is the largest. AP and ATA are about the same size, and definately signifigantly smaller than the FX. I have had an AP and currently own an ATA and TE2. TE2 id the largest ive had. (never owned an FX) hope that helped somewhat lol

I have an FX, VT and an ATA so far. Tried an AP once but it's not mine. VT is kind of larger than the ATA. I can easily squeeze my head inside the VT without any problems but I with the ATA I need to keep moving it until my head gets inside it. AP is small as far as I remember. I couldn't get my head inside. And BTW, I wear glasses and I couldn't wear them while wearing the FX bucket but with accurate helmets I can somehow lol

Edited by BananoPower22

On 8/22/2011 at 11:35 AM, Striker said:

What Helmet is the other guys wearing?

---------

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

My guess looking at it would be a ANH II.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Go with any of the B grades you listed, but please for the love of all that is stormtrooper helmets, do not choose another FX/AM/ANHv2.

Lol, I wouldn't want to spend money on another FX unless it was for something crazy, or if it was part of the deal :P

I have owned three TMs, one AP and an ATA (HIPS). Of all those, the ATA was the tighest though the AP wasn't much larger. All the TMs are a little bit more roomy.

How much cash do you have and how big do you want it? Can't speak 1st hand for TM for a few more weeks, but between the TE-derived a lot depends on how you assemble it. RT will be a bit larger for sure. There is also a new option for a larger more accurate helmet that is 501st only which can be sized as large as an FX or smaller near RT size depending on assembly. You'd have to post in those areas for me to say more.