TM or stick with FX?

G'day G'day G'day

To the point - I'm at a position where I want to climb the TK ladder...should I stick to and modify my FX with RT-mod Lid and TM thighs OR shall I go all out TM via part-ex?

My issues:

- height: 6'2" medium/skinny build (not big) - the FX is ok apart from the thighs which can be dropped no problem to even out the black however the TM thighs I have are much longer!!

- troop-a-bility: how strong is TM as FX is 'nails!'

- skills: the FX was fine to get up to spec but what about the TM? Do I need to do a lid? (scary!!)

Finally what's a reasonable price for FX armour (with belt & gloves), RT-mod lid with spare TM thighs? I'm thinking more than 500 UK sniffers?

YES... TM all the way since you ask.

Just depends on what you want though.

- height would be good in TM.

- TM is strong stuff. It's ABS. Get it 2mm if you want it like FX. But my 1.4mm is totally amazing and will last a long time I have no doubt!

- TM is a harder build than FX, but you can do it. And if you go TM "all the way" that would include a lid... right? B)

You can't get new FX armour anymore. You know that right? It's AM armor now. But yes, your price point guess is pretty good.

The only worry is price. With the exchange rate it's massively expensive compared to other makes. Wait times can be awhile too esp. if you're waiting on 1.5mm.

If your going for screen accuaracy then TM bro, just look how many members now here have TM quite a few the armour speaks for itself gourgess :wub: .

The only worry is price. With the exchange rate it's massively expensive compared to other makes. Wait times can be awhile too esp. if you're waiting on 1.5mm.

In this instance the exchange rate is not an issue as he is based in the UK, as for the wait time, I have dealt with Paul alot and have never had an issue, there is good communication and let's face it the end product is worth waiting for!

TM all the way bro.