TK 8371 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status[172][AP]

Hello

Here are my pics for EIB STATUS hope i've not forgotten anything!!

Name- Simon Gerrard

Board name - Sig1971

501st - UK GARRISON

Armour and lid -AP

canvas belt - Fireblade Jedi

Boots - CA Boots

Blaster -Resin

Neckseal- TK409

Height 5ft 7"

SORRY CANT SEEM TO GET THE IMAGES BIGGER!!

eib012.jpg

eib008.jpg

eib001.jpg

eib003.jpg

eib010.jpg

eib009.jpg

eib007.jpg

eib004.jpg

eib020.jpg

eib013.jpg

eib014.jpg

eib015.jpg

eib016.jpg

eib017.jpg

eib018.jpg

eib.jpg

Hope these are ok ?

Edited by Sig1971

Really nice build! Partcularly like your blaster.

One problem might be that I think you've got two rivets too many on your belt for the Stunt configuration.

Agreed on both counts. I was about to suggest you head on down to the flight deck to welcome Lord Vader to the Death Star as you have a beautiful suit and you look fantastic, but alas the holster should only be affixed with two rivets.

Agreed on both counts. I was about to suggest you head on down to the flight deck to welcome Lord Vader to the Death Star as you have a beautiful suit and you look fantastic, but alas the holster should only be affixed with two rivets.

SO IS THAT ALL THAT NEEDS SORTING?

only things I see are darker lenses

shoulder strap rear large tab removal.

and a hovie tip closeup, did you change out AP faucets?

overall the build fits you very very well!

nice job!

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

only things I see are darker lenses

shoulder strap rear large tab removal.

and a hovie tip closeup, did you change out AP faucets?

overall the build fits you very very well!

nice job!

The lenses are very dark ,welders lens plus accatate over the top has got a very strong light shining inside lid! cannot see in even with camera flash!

This AP lid and armour i brought off a fellow garrison member who previously has had EIB status with it! :D

Edited by Sig1971

great looking build! the only problem i see is the decal on the left shoulder will need to be removed.and you will need an action shot for your EI profile. is there any way you can get a larger resolution photo for this? look here for tips on taking a good action shot http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=11701

really love the E-11 :duim:

great looking build! the only problem i see is the decal on the left shoulder will need to be removed.and you will need an action shot for your EI profile. is there any way you can get a larger resolution photo for this? look here for tips on taking a good action shot http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=11701

That decal is the UKG logo I believe.

Understood, but all previous 23 UKG EI removed them from their submission pix. As a reminder these costumes base is the same as the Legion, and the Legion CRL process does not allow the UKG brand on their official pix either. This is something done post-approval by the UKG as a local custom.

I've just pm'd you a message re profile pic :D

Congrats Simon! Not only for being #172 but also #24 of the UKG. A few more of you lads and 20% of all EI will be UKG :)

On a more personal note - it's great to see people who've been in the Legion awhile going for their EIB. You look fantastic! :salute:

Congrats Simon! Not only for being #172 but also #24 of the UKG. A few more of you lads and 20% of all EI will be UKG :)

On a more personal note - it's great to see people who've been in the Legion awhile going for their EIB. You look fantastic! :salute:

Thanks very much im very happy to say the least :D

• 1 year later...