TK-4418 requesting Centurion status[6][TM*]

Armor= Troopermaster 1mm ABS armour with original strapping system all assembled by TM.

Helmet= Troopermaster 1mm ABS, hand painted details by TM.

Blaster= SDS E-11 blaster, modified with sonnenschein's D-ring and cocking handle made by me (same way as matthias).

Height = 178cm

Weight = 61 kg

Boots = TKboots

Canvas belt = By troopermaster

Hand Plates = By sonnenschein rubber handguards glued on industrial rubber gloves.

Electronics= N/A

Neck Seal =

Holster = By troopermaster

fronthelmetoff.jpg

right04.jpg

right02.jpg

left01d.jpg

back04.jpg

helm01.jpg

execute01.jpg

stuntfront.jpg

Strapping and such:

armourinside.jpg

S-shaped rubber in helmet:

img15851y.jpg

Rubber handguards:

img15891.jpg

Blaster:

e1107.jpg

img1581it.jpg D-ring and cocking handle.

Also, action photo:

tkcopy.png

http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/1538/tkcopy.png

It is cleared of most of the background, if not all. I use it as my avatar here and at Nordic Garrison Forum :)

I am sorry i didn't take a lot of new pictures, i will take new pictures of any detail that is requested here off course, but i just haven't had time to do it. Hope these pictures are good but if not as i said...

cheers my good friends couldn't have done this without you all!

/Varg

Edited by ctankep

Looks real nice Varg. Are all the details on the helmet hand painted? If so they look fantastic. I wish my hand was that steady. Well done mate and good luck.

Looks real nice Varg. Are all the details on the helmet hand painted? If so they look fantastic. I wish my hand was that steady. Well done mate and good luck.

Thanks mate! :)

Yepp, handpainted by Paul :P

Althou i have a steady hand, have been building warhammer 40k armies since i was 13 :D but i am not taking credits for pauls great work! :)

Mathias: will take pictures of all the sexy details for your viewing pleasure off course! But am i missing any that is required for my centurion badge?

Thanks alot for the kind words :)

Yeah, TM is the best imho.

Here are some detail pictures i took just now, maybe i'll get my friend to take some nice action photos tonight.

Inside of my belt, showing closed dropboxes.

img15941.jpg

No return edge on front of forearm:

img15931.jpg

Sniper plate secured not with rivets or brads:

img15921.jpg

thigh armour belt secured with split rivets:

img15911.jpg

No seam in front of boot, well it is TKboots but i show it anyway :P

img15901a.jpg

And...

Here's me patroling the streets of Borås:

torgpatrull.jpg

Stopping people in their cars requesting their drivers license and pledge to the empire before giving them the "move along" routine, occationally blasting some of them when suspecting they are rebels. :D (We all know the drill.)

pangj.jpg

At work visiting the children at the school i work on:

skola.jpg

/Cheers

More on the blaster you say? :)

Could be nice to show off some of my whethering!

img16011.jpg

img16001.jpg

img15981.jpg

Better view of cocking lever or whatever it is called :(

img15971.jpg

img15961h.jpg

EDIT: Sorry for spamming with pics.

Edited by ctankep

I'm gonna be so bold here and post of Vargs own pics for him to speed things up. This was the best I could find.

coddetail02.jpg

Here's the gallery I took it from; http://img560.imageshack.us/g/undersuit.jpg/ which in itself is linked in Vargs EIB request thread.

Edited by Locitus

now that's teamwork :P thanks Mathias i missed that link.

and with that you are approved!

great work Varg, yet another fantastic build worthy of the title Centurion. salute :salute:

Congras~~~~Varg, you look fantastic!! same as Rob, I envy your hand-painting-skill~ as I said in one of my post: "while i was painting my helmet, my hand is shaking as 60-years-old Muhammad Ali.. ".....

Again, Nice Job!

Edited by JKCHEN

Mathias: Troopers helping troopers! You are living the motto! Now let us live the "set for fun"-slogan in a near future fellow Centurion!

Mason: Thanks! It feels extremly nice to have earned this badge! :)

But again, could not have reached this goal without you guys at FISD! Thanks to you all i am living my childhood dream.

Now the only thing missing is a real Imperial Star Destroyer orbiting Earth, sending down shuttles with recruting officers :D:icon_bow::dancing-trooper:

And so the waiting for THAT begins... :D

:popcorn:

Mathias: Troopers helping troopers! You are living the motto! Now let us live the "set for fun"-slogan in a near future fellow Centurion!

Copy that mate! :pint1: :pint1:

"set for fun" doesn't really work without "troopers helping troopers" and vice versa :P the two mottos rely on one another greatly :lol:

Rob, Terell, Paul and Stefan: Love you all guys, thanks a lot for all the warm congratz! Feels good. If i forgot someone here, man thanks again! :)

This made my day, staying home with a fever and a cold with my two daughters, who also have fever and a cold, well... it made my day! :D

Just a question to whom it may concern: There is no chance of getting the new action photo supplied in this thread instead of the one i had in EIB? :/