Finally Finished!

OK so after almost 5 months and some wicked A.D.D. attacks I finally finished my build and received my TK ID (4173). Being a short feller (5'6") I had to make a lot of adjustments along the way. If there is anything else you see please tell me. I would also like to thank all the experts on this forum cause I would still be staring at this in total frustration. It's VT armor and AP bucket.

GJIkG6s.jpgS7xR69X.jpgicA26Tk.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated gmrhodes13 2021

Nice!!!! I would cut the shoulders a bit they look big. Impressive most impressive work! ;-)

Impressive.... Most Impressive. One thing you could do that would close up the black showing at your armpit area is shorten the strapping connecting the shoulder bells to your armor. Make the top tips of the bells practically touch the shoulder bridges. But thats just a personal preference. You look awesome either way.

Thank you guys for the kind words! I did notice the black bunching up in the armpit area. Odd cause I never noticed it before and will shorten that shoulder strap connection. Also the shoulders do look a bit big. I'll trim those. I followed the mold line but will trim a little more. The mesh is in the hovis but it's not correct. I wil replace those as soon as I have the money. Thanks again fellas!!

Yes i know i about the shulders, the trim lines are not correct, i also have a VT armor. You did a nice build!! ;-)

Edited by TK6466

• 3 months later...

Ok so it's been a while since I posted my build pics and after taking in some suggestions I finally got around to making the adjustments to the shoulders. I've been busy as heck with my band commitments and I have my first troop coming up so if you see something wrong please tell me. Sorry for the cell pics in mirror but was stuck alone.----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I want to go EIB but after seeing everyone who has TM and how amazing the armor looks, I wish I would have waited a little longer before I made my armor purchase. I'm happy with mine but I know I'll be saving for that TM. I for sure have the "armor bug" and can't wait to do another build.