last post

Guest T*E

Ok, my paypal is gone and I lost all info for people.

Those still waiting email me please. NO PM's. I wont be logging in here anymore.

Thanks to you all!

Have a fun time trooping :P

Be watching for a website with pictures of the 7 ANH suits real soon. The site will be a membership only site and I will be charging only $20 a month to get the photos.

A final farewell to you all!

TE!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See you when you get back :) You cant stay away:)

Of course he'll be back - he's had more comebacks than Elvis :D

Be watching for a website with pictures of the 7 ANH suits real soon. The site will be a membership only site and I will be charging only $20 a month to get the photos.

Wow - charging people to look at pics :blink:

Just a reminder to people that the biggest collection of photos of real helmets and armour will always be available from www.StarWarsHelmets.com. Updated regularly

And it wont cost you as penny!

Cheers

Jez

With massive misinformation, AA plugs and further spread of his ever increasingly false statements, no mention of the source of all ANH helmet replicas(TE, if you forgot) and without the pics of the 7 ANH suits. I'm blown away.

I've also seen these pictures before...it's called Google. Not what I would call exclusive.

Oh please, can't I pay YOU for such a completely uninformative site?

l'haim

JJ

Just a reminder to people that the biggest collection of photos of real helmets and armour will always be available from www.StarWarsHelmets.com. Updated regularly

Back off, jez's site rocks. Its not biased, he made a mistake and you wont let him forget it. That site is what introduced me to the different makers and the options available or I would have bought an FX instead of the RT-MOD I originally bought. You might also like to know that its being updated by alot of individuals and soon it will be a collective of information that Jez did not produce alone. AND ITS FREE!!! :)

Oh, yeah....bye Matt, you dont have to leave. We liked having you around. :huh:

Jumpin Jax - you seem to be getting a little sensitive when anyone dares to question the self-serving, money-grabbing and immoral motives of your master.

TE's helmets and Armour are all over my site. If I were truly biased then I would have removed them rather than describe them in the glowing terms I do. Hardly bias is it? Matt asked me to to refer to his stuff on my site as "Anon" a few years back since he was concerned at that time that LFL would be all over him. That was before of course he went to see LFL as offered himself as "star witness" in the US LFL v AA default case - got himself a nice trip to the archives too.

Two years ago last May I broke off and and all dealings with AA. As others have said I WAS too close. Not now though. So its your turn now. Maybe its time you realised that your constant, and almost adoring support of Matt has to stop.

Rather than being able to bathe in his reflective glory, his numerous dirty deeds have you tarred with the same brush. Like him it seems you're becoming the laughing stock of the hobby.

Cheers

Jez

This is the same BS going on for years and I came back with the same calling out that you've always deserved. Nothing has changed but your involvement and constant ripping on Matt in particular. Just a wild thought here; if AA is no longer your boy and you don't want any part of the mess, have you made any move to atone for plugging his wares to so many customers and forumites? You tore into EVERYONE that questioned the authenticity of AA molds and the shoddy nature of his project. Have you apologized to any of the people YOU helped rip off?

Money-grabbing, self-serving, immoral...who the hell are you to even try painting someone else with that brush?

JJ

Jumpin Jax - you seem to be getting a little sensitive when anyone dares to question the self-serving, money-grabbing and immoral motives of your master.

Nice try in turning the tables but it just wont work here.

Bottom line is your master has a long history littered with lies, bad deals, and people feeling royaly ripped off. Mike V, Gino/Dave G, AA, Brian R, Stormtrooper John, etc. etc. The list goes on. and on. and on.

The guys on this board so he can answer for himself. You condone his dodgy practices.

Cheers

Jez

Nice try in turning the tables but it just wont work here.

Bottom line is your master has a long history littered with lies, bad deals, and people feeling royaly ripped off. Mike V, Gino/Dave G, AA, Brian R, Stormtrooper John, etc. etc. The list goes on. and on. and on.

The guys on this board so he can answer for himself. You condone his dodgy practices.

Cheers

Jez

Nah sorry, your attempts to take the spotlight off of you are failing.. You info and conclusions you try to pass off as accurate facts are sad and trite.

An yes, verta back peddled all the way out of the boards and took himself off of the prop den.. So again, nice try.

You folks wont let me leave.. should I send you a fan club t-shirt or something? LOL

T*E

It's understandable if someone in your position would want to retire and move on (TE), but have some integrity man, and if you say you're going to do something, then fuggin do it. Last post my an impolite person, it's actually quite annoying at this point to have to hear every other week that you're packing up or that you're done with this thread or that, but enough already, put up or shut up, seriously, I'm a nice guy, anyone who knows me will attest, but this nonsense of "I'm leaving now, and I really mean it this time" has got to stop. Just admit you're not going anywhere any time soon and be done with it, regardless of what anyone thinks, just do what you gotta do and leave it at that. :huh:

It's understandable if someone in your position would want to retire and move on (TE), but have some integrity man, and if you say you're going to do something, then fuggin do it. Last post my an impolite person, it's actually quite annoying at this point to have to hear every other week that you're packing up or that you're done with this thread or that, but enough already, put up or shut up, seriously, I'm a nice guy, anyone who knows me will attest, but this nonsense of "I'm leaving now, and I really mean it this time" has got to stop. Just admit you're not going anywhere any time soon and be done with it, regardless of what anyone thinks, just do what you gotta do and leave it at that. :huh:

yeah, there ya go B)