TK-8505 Requesting ANH EIB Status[153][TM]

Hi!

Lars Erik, aka TK-8505 from the Nordic Garrison.

Armor= TM

Helmet= VT

Blaster= Modded Hasbro

Height = 183

Weight = 182 lbs

Boots = Painted jodhpur boots

Hand Plates = Sonnenschein

Electronics= Aker 1506 & RomFX

Neck Seal = oiftanker

Holster = TK8280

p1010459800x600e.jpg

p1010462800x600.jpg

p1010461800x600j.jpg

p1010460800x600.jpg

p1010520i.jpg

p1010523i.jpg

p1010480.jpg

p1010466800x600.jpg

p1010456800x600.jpg

wow! that is sweet :D one thing i can see is that you need to close up those side gaps between the ab and kidney sections. either a small shim or strap it so as the gap is fully closed should do the trick.

sidegaps.jpg

other than that its a easy pass.

wow! that is sweet :D one thing i can see is that you need to close up those side gaps between the ab and kidney sections. either a small shim or strap it so as the gap is fully closed should do the trick.

I know it's required for EIB, but I'd read what TM (and others) say here on my build about the side gap.

Your gap looks like mine so, in other words, do something temporary for EIB and then remove it. ;)

Looks awesome though man!!!

Okay, quick fix. I shortened the 2 side elastics on each side with about 1 cm. The armor got a bit less comfortable to wear, but I'll work ;)

p1010525800x600.jpg

Nice one Lars you relly look the part , did you do all the build ? it fits you so well B) now this is imho gotta get your self TM lid to go with that armour , or you could always try and take Mathius lid without him knowing ;) .

Thank you guys!

The suit was built by TM himself at some time, to a trooper a bit larger than me, so I tore up some of it, cut it down to size and changed allot of strapping.

I have already ordered a TM helmet kit, and it should arrive any moment. I also have a TM Hero lid, and almost all the parts to do a complete Hero setup. (Missing the grappling hook)

Edit: and by any moment, I mean now! Just got the TM helmet kit, and it looks fantastic!

Edited by Amplexor

Thank you guys!

The suit was built by TM himself at some time, to a trooper a bit larger than me, so I tore up some of it, cut it down to size and changed allot of strapping.

I have already ordered a TM helmet kit, and it should arrive any moment. I also have a TM Hero lid, and almost all the parts to do a complete Hero setup. (Missing the grappling hook)

Edit: and by any moment, I mean now! Just got the TM helmet kit, and it looks fantastic!

Congrats on making EIB , WOW you have got to gets pics of your TM lids on here mate B) kit form or made up ;)