1mm TM sandy.

Yeah do it Rolf!

It's can't be worse in Copenhagen than it is in Stockholm, and we almost have plus degrees here, and most of the snow is even gone! :)

Yeah do it Rolf!

It's can't be worse in Copenhagen than it is in Stockholm, and we almost have plus degrees here, and most of the snow is even gone! :)

Copy that, the snow are gone here as well.

I just have my small boy all most full time alone+ working, and a hard time to find a dude taken them when i got time.

But i will find a person to take them real soon :)

Use a tripod, Rolf! And set the timer. Always works when no one is around to take pics.

BTW, nice TM sandtrooper! But yours always turn out nice, so no real shock here. ;)

I want to say that your suit is AWESOME. But that would be a little redundant, because they are always AWESOME.

But I'm gonna say it again; AWESOME SUITE MATE :)

Awsome Pics mate the best sandy out there :duim: , How are you my freind hope things have worked out for you , and hows your little boy doing .

TTYS

Steve

Looks like Danish dynamite if you ask me ;)

:lol: Thanks for the warm shoulder claps bro´s, i´m happy you like it :)

To me its great fun, to keep on going get the suits as movie accurate as possible, and take some good pics of it ;)