My E-11 blaster!

So I just got my E-11 that i orderd, cost me £ 150, but it seems totally worth it when taking to account how screen accurate it is!

Again look at the detail shown in the images, stunning.

dscf3918m.jpg

dscf3917.jpg

dscf3919m.jpg

dscf3920i.jpg

dscf3922.jpg

The only question i have is this, is it really supposed to be this small, i am skinny and have a small frame and definetly not that big hands, so what gives? please help out! :D

So I just got my E-11 that i orderd, cost me £ 150, but it seems totally worth it when taking to account how screen accurate it is!

i think you need to watch the movies on a larger TV. :P screen accuracy can be a little different depending on the format. :D

Now i realized its missing the d-ring! What sort of trickery is this? have i been made a fool of here!? :D

i knew something didnt look quite right there :P he should have known better than to leave that out... it's probably in the shop getting tuned up ;)

• 9 months later...

Again look at the detail shown in the images, stunning.

dscf3918m.jpg

dscf3917.jpg

dscf3919m.jpg

dscf3920i.jpg

dscf3922.jpg

The only question i have is this, is it really supposed to be this small, i am skinny and have a small frame and definetly not that big hands, so what gives? please help out! biggrin.gif

150lbs?! kinda expensive! and i'm not too sure aboot that vertical magazine.... uh huh huh huh