Help with all the abbreviations!

Wiggleplum

Hello everyone, I have been reading up on this site for a little over a week now and I have come across so many abbreviations that I am finally giving in and asking for someone to lay them all out of me.

Can you guys please tell me what all the abbreviations on this site mean? I would ask about some specifically but I have seen so many I don't know where to begin. Please tell me all the ones you can think of.

Thanks for your help!

IMHO IIRC there was a thread at FISD to help out NLYS. I'm sure someone will BAS PDQ, BICBW. BOT TE and TE2 along with AP are the original helmet and armour supliers ALW GINO who is a NPOW. TM, RT MOD, AM among others are fine fan sculpts and ATA, CAP, and PT are new versions of accurate armour. Check out CFO for ROTJ LOL.

OTTR FAWC before buying is to read, read, read and GWWB for you, and remember BBW, CE, KIBO and OGTDA LOL.

TAFN TTFN and if you get stuck DFTW and WSWWCCUW :)

IMHO IIRC there was a thread at FISD to help out NLYS. I'm sure someone will BAS PDQ, BICBW. BOT TE and TE2 along with AP are the original helmet and armour supliers ALW GINO who is a NPOW. TM, RT MOD, AM among others are fine fan sculpts and ATA, CAP, and PT are new versions of accurate armour. Check out CFO for ROTJ LOL.

OTTR FAWC before buying is to read, read, read and GWWB for you, and remember BBW, CE, KIBO and OGTDA LOL.

I seem to have developed a headache.

WTF :lol:

OMG, WTF! INAD :pint1:

Holy crap, I'm LMAO! :lol: