Back in black...

While I wait for the supplies I need to take in the arms and legs on my TK (I was too generous with extra room, as my GML pointed out) Ive started on my next project, but now with a little bit of experience under my belt.

IMAG0471.jpg

IMAG0473.jpg

IMAG0472.jpg

IMAG0474.jpg

IMAG0475.jpg

IMAG0476.jpg

IMAG0477.jpg

IMAG0478.jpg

IMAG0479.jpg

IMAG0480.jpg

IMAG0481.jpg

IMAG0482.jpg

IMAG0484.jpg

IMAG0485.jpg

IMAG0486.jpg

IMAG0488.jpg

IMAG0490.jpg

Love it! I can't wait for the day when SpecOps has enough non-TK based costumes that FISD can start having blackhole troopers associate and be covered by FISD directly.

Cheers :)

Man, I am soooooo tempted to pick up one of the black AM kits for myself.

What bucket will you be using with this beauty?

I scored myself one of the limited editions efx Shadow trooper helmets that they released back over the summer. I plan on making some more minor mods to the inside of the lid including replacing the lenses. Ive already added some of TK-4510's decals to the traps on the outside and replacement mesh screen. After following the topic on the Spec Ops Detachment boards tracking the release of the lid. Its been my understanding that the efx Shadow lid is 501st wearable out of the box, as other 501st member's have already used it to apply as well. B)

How does the plastic match? I was thinking ATA for doing one myself but AM is attractive for the legs for a guy my height.

I will snap a few extra shots of the efx lid next to some pieces of the armor tonight when I update my build log. But I will say looking at both helmet and plates side by side in person and under different light sources, that they are a pretty close match.

this armor looks great.

thanks for the positive thoughts there on that blaster.

you're lucky to have the proper eagle logo on that thing too!

hard to find!

we'll be spec ops brothers pretty soon.

my black kit is completed, just need to paint up the parts.

really tough to think about painting it,

I like it when it's flat black!

• 2 weeks later...

I have just enough parts finished that I should be able to do a proper test fitting soon enough. Till then here are some teasers.

IMAG0575.jpg

IMAG0574.jpg

IMAG0578.jpg

IMAG0579.jpg

IMAG0582.jpg

After looking at my picture, I see my mistake with the ammo pack. Now working on fixing the problem. Man that must have been a late night when I did that one.... :o

Ok all better, like ive said before, mistakes will happen... :D

IMAG0585.jpg

IMAG0584.jpg

Edited by Defiance7x13