All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hello there troopers, i come to ask from a friend that does love Phasma, and she just found this link that says it has the whole armor 3D files. As i don't really know very much about phasma armor details, does anyone can tell me if these files are good, i mean, if the armor looks like that could be approvable once it be done http://do3d.com/product/3d-printable-captain-phasma-full-body-armor/ Thanks you to everyone who help.
  3. I have build one myself from an old pot and a fridge compressor (will post a build thread)
  4. Today
  5. Unfortunately, that didn’t work- overnight soak made no difference. Looks like replacements in order.
  6. Troop #2 Weird Al! I'm the trooper with Al's head on his shoulder.
  7. Also got my Praetorian E-11 blaster
  8. Making a push to get done before the end of the month.
  9. Looking good so far, abs paste tomorrow.
  10. Welcome to the FISD Anthony. For a Snow Trooper I believe you'd be wanting to check Blizzard Force Detachment. Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  11. Looks like a new trailer dropped today. If you look closely, it looks like they used a handful of Black Series helmets for the piked helmets in the opening shot. Unlike in the R1TK helmets which have the assymetrical eyes (this was confirmed by Glen Dillon on his TWITTER, designer/modeler of the R1TK), the impaled helmets are 100% symmetrical, have the high brows, and the teeth have no mesh. It's also worth mentioning that the Anthology TK's now have ANH helmet's combined with their R1TK suits.
  12. Hey My Name is Anthony but I go by Goose to my Friends. I am from North Carolina and I got to meet and become good Friends with some Members who are currently in 501st and Rebel Legion. My First Star Wars Build was a TK Trooper and that is How I Learned of 501st/Rebel Legion. After a Few Years of Talking with them I decided to Build a Suit for 501st Approval . I am going with a Snow Trooper and I am working on getting the Final Pieces to Build My Cosplay Build . I am new to FISD and my Friends told me to come Here. I have Bought as much of my Build From ANOVOS and Sourced the Boots and Helmet elsewhere. I am waiting on the last piece( BOOTS ) to come and then I am going to do my Armour Build and Test Fitting. If anyone has any Pointers, I am open to any suggestions and Help. Thanks, Anthony aka Goose
  13. A tiniest peak at the jet pack. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  14. TROOP: Book Week at Dianella Secondary CollegeLOCATION: Dianella Secondary CollegeADDRESS: 180 Nollamara Ave, DIANELLADATE: Friday 23rd AugustTIMEArrival: 12.30 pmTroop: 1pm - 2.30pmLANDSCAPE/WEATHER: Library and classrooms.TROOPERS:TK85421 - Q - gmrhodes13TK59226 - Jerry - jezzapmTI98311 - Peter - FlockyTI47140 - Jason - tantarisREPORT: Arriving at the landing pad Pincer Flight and Fire Team Stinger headed in for security and ID checks. (WWCC scanned and entered into records) We geared up and had already impressed the main office staff walking out the change room, as many photos were taken regardless of the no phones to be used sign. We headed off to scout the library for our appearance before being directed to go to class rooms and conduct checks of the students. A few literally ran and screamed and fell to the floor in the corner of the room (obviously rebels). Other imperial students were Impressed by the imperial might of Fire Team Stinger troopers and Pincer Flight pilots. We headed back to the library where we found Jedi training manuals so we could learn their tactics to beat them and history books of the Empire. Staff had photos before lunch time came and the students poured in for photos and costume judging of year 7 to 12 students. Everyone very impressed with our efforts. A jedi and Tusken were held at bay by the Garrison. A surprise at the end for Trooper TK59226 as TK85421 had organised birthday cake for the birthday trooper. Time to exfil and we went back to the main office for more photos and when we changed we were treated to an absolutely delicious lunch made by the students and a gift from the school of a mug and pen. CHARITY: NoneINJURIES: Stairs carefully negotiated by all troopers. No incidents.ARMOR REPAIRS: NoneHAPPY PEOPLE: School staff and students extremely happy and appreciative of our efforts. Troopers fed and given gifts. UNHAPPY PEOPLE: NoneMISSION STATUS: Sector cleared.REPORT BY: Flocky
  15. Lol, to true. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. When I look at the helmet I hear Arnie’s line from Predator.., “You’re one ugly MF!” Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  17. Yesterday
  18. That’s great, thanks. I actually considered that, but wasn’t sure what it would do to the silicon (it’s difficult to test it on a small area when you don’t have much surface to play with). Think I’ll try it and hope for the best.
  19. Hi, some recomendtions I have seen is to use Bleach, Apply to the silicone . Allow the bleach to sit for 15-20 minutes. This will cause a whitening of the yellowed silicone and will kill any mold or mildew that may have formed. scrub with a plastic scrub brush and rinse with cold water. Hope this can help.
  20. Quick question re: some silicon handguards. Finally found these after a clear out- been stored with some other bits. Getting them out, discovered they had yellowed. Strange considering they’d been stored away from light. So is there any way of getting these back to white (presume paint won’t stick to silicon), or do I just throw them? Also is there a general consensus on which glue actually works with silicon?
  21. South East Game Exchange Greenville SC 08/24/2019 (pending)
  22. (NC) August 17, 2019 Asheville Vets Meet & Greet As Imperial Shock Trooper
  23. Hi Erick, I would suggest to post another complete armor photo when you have your boots and we can see the whole set. Keep on doing a great job. cheers
  24. All things you pointed out are on the list. I agree with the forearms but, the biceps fit perfectly. Not sure if I can make any smaller. Maybe remove some more return edge? Will these things affect basic approval? I'm totally planning on fixing these things, just want to know where I stand now. Thank you so much for the help! Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  25. Got a ANH stormtrooper suit. Check list - helmet , done. Body armour done still Ned’s mods. Black body suit ,neck seal,gloves, replica E-11, white boots,voice amp, . This is for basic approval. Just need to send pictures wen I get it all done .
  1. Load more activity