How do you survive a convention without pockets?

SapaWanmdi

I'm getting ready to order my first suit (so excited!) so this won't be a problem for a few months, but I'm wondering how to survive a convention without pockets. Any suggestions? I'm trying to have everything ready by august for an anime convention, and actually joining the 501st soon after that.... before the next convention here in november. But this leads me to having the issues of not being in the 501st for a place to change, and store stuff.

i figure worst case i could have one of the friends in the group im going with help me out

You don't need to carry much. Get a neck wallet or modify you drop boxes. I'd say focus on building your armor at the moment, cause that's the main thing... and most fun part.

i figure worst case i could have one of the friends in the group im going with help me out

Have a buddy be your eyes and ears. Have them carry your stuff.

I store my glasses (because I can't wear them under the bucket) in my Thermal Det tube. I've got a pouch on a lanyard around my neck for my ID/cash/Debit card/hotel room key/etc. Normally I give my cell phone to my wife to hold, she's usually my spotter, but I'm thinking about going non-canon and just leaving it clipped to my belt.

I don't try to carry too much on me because it's just in the way. Most of my stuff stays stashed in my armor tub while I'm in armor.

That's a great neck wallet (I own that very one). I used mine at C IV beneath my Jedi robes.

I was um', undercover. :D

At San Diego Comic Con, I held my keys, wallet & camera all in my helmet. I stuck velcro on the backs of all of em and they all held up throughout the day. I just discovered the blaster holsters with the pockets. I think I'm gonna mod my holster to do that.