C4 chance of a lifetime

Guest T*E

OK folks, as promised I am going to be at C4 and I am bringing the holy grail with me. Well not THE actual one, but in the Star Wars Universe, close enough.

I am bringing my new book with me and man the pictures it has in it. ANH suits, broken down piece by piece, helmets too. I am willing to share by showing these at the convention, but I will not be allowing any photos to be taken nor copies made.

I am only going to be at the con a total of 3 days. Friday is the big day and I am slammed already with things to do. Saturday I can think maybe a dinner and maybe a show and talk thing. Sunday I leave at 6:30PM but early in the day say around 11AM I could be free.

Again, sharing these and letting people see is all I can do. But hey, it is better than nothing.

Any thoughts on a time? I will also be bringing my special new helmet with me to the con for all to see :)

T*E

So how about a FISD CIV meet up with the famous TE at 11am on Sunday?

Matt, can you pen that in your calendar.

Matt..sent you a pm over a week ago...howzabout getting in touch with me, yo yo boy.

-Don

11 am sounds fine to me, just where to meet? Please decide on that and I will make sure I get myself to that location!

Donnie, sorry my man, it got lost in all the PMS I get daily. Iw ill get in touch with you over the weekend.

T*E

Man this sux... I'd kill to see some ATUAL detailed pics of the ANH armour components and helmets. Being an Aussie, CIV is not an option.

Don't feel to bad, many of us in the States can't go either for one reason or another :angry:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Nope, I was really looking forward to it. :(

T*E, any chance you are going to Comic Con in San Diego?

No, as said before, this was my absolute last con. I really get nothing out of them as a collector since I do not collect anything. It was nice to see people I knew and I did meet some new people too and they were and still are top notch.

Only a few people here saw it. Guns, Laws Archive (he lives 20 minutes from me), Jumpin Jax, Jorus Fett and a few others not on this forum did see it though. I am sure they can tell you all the contents were jaw dropping and eye opening as well.

Have a great time at Comic Con.

T*E

Only a few people here saw it. Guns, Laws Archive (he lives 20 minutes from me), Jumpin Jax, Jorus Fett and a few others not on this forum did see it though. I am sure they can tell you all the contents were jaw dropping and eye opening as well.

T*E

I recently found out that I only live about 20 minutes away from you too. I would love to see it some time. Like over a beer at a local McMenamins???

I recently found out that I only live about 20 minutes away from you too. I would love to see it some time. Like over a beer at a local McMenamins???

Jim, no problem! Lets do it! I am accommodating and I love meeting everyone. I am busy all this weekend, but shoot me a pm and i will PM you back later today with my cell number. I will bring the book and the laptop with over 300 photos of the ANH suits. Invite anyone from Cloud City and they are all more than welcome to come and see. I will get Laws Archive to come as well.

T*E