AP's brow trim: accurate?

Dunno, but you can get the real stuff here:

Rubber Door Seals | Rubber Extrusions | Window Rubbers | Boat and Caravan Seals | UK (sealsdirect.co.uk)

-----

For the brow trim

US52 3 mm 15 mm 1.5 mm

Per Metre £2.48

-----

For the neck trim

SWR149 4 to 4.5 mm 2 to 3 mm

Per Metre £4.09

-----

HTH! :salute:

Edited by Sly11
Corrected link Sly11 2021

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hth

Internet slang for "Hope This/That Helps", "Happy To Help", "Hit The Hay", "How The Hell?", "Heart To Heart", or "Hand To Hand"

I think I read somewhere that the brow trim of AP helmet is the wrong size.

Am I mistaken?

K.

I think with the AP kit unless things have changed is that the trim supplied is only the brow trim. Meaning the neck trim is really brow trim. Afaik the brow trim supplies is accurate.

I think with the AP kit unless things have changed is that the trim supplied is only the brow trim. Meaning the neck trim is really brow trim. Afaik the brow trim supplies is accurate.

Spot on mate,just one trim supplied and as Mark said it is brow trim of the right size and shape.It is the neck trim as synaptyx posted you need ."NWT".

Ahh, that's why the neck trim seems a bit "square" on my AP.

When I got my A.P. kit last year, Mine came with both brow and neck trim. I read that the trim was not that accurate.

Andy

You will need a metre for the neck, which allows for plenty of extra and just over a foot for the brow.

I usually order a metre of each so i have plenty of brow trim in reserve..

• 2 weeks later...

Brow trim looks the same on the AP kit as the trim troopermaster uses, the neck trim, now that's what you need to replace!

those seals direct links sure help out a lot! I have a new AP stunt build coming up!

the last time I built a helmet I had both types of trim to compare with.

I'm a penguins fan... since the great one!~