TK4878 Mark Status

Side gap solution held thru Bay to Breakers and CIV :)

Clips held as well, the TD makes for a great car key 'locker'

Here's a few pics with my new blaster, thanks again Bernard.

May282007038.jpg

May282007039.jpg

Now thats an ANH Blaster! :D:salute:

I upgraded the tube strips on my FX helmet.

Ed, thanks for posting. When I changed my stripes, I noticed that there were 13 on the blue decals and only 12 on the FX decals. I am not sure of the siginificance of the number of stripes, but they do look good! :duim:

The number of stripes is not very consistent. I think instead of going for an exact number you should just try to recreate the look against a screen cap of your choice.

I made the final modifications to my armor this weekend. Now I just need to finish the helmet (extra set of teeth for complete stunt and the hovi's).

Snap system for front and rear abs so I can adjust them independently. Shoulder straps velcro over the top (thus no rivet holes):

August12th2007013.jpg

Holster now snaps in place:

August12th2007012.jpg

August12th2007011.jpg

Ha very cool, I get very happy every time i see all theses new and diffent mods from everyones suits, thinking on how helpful this will be for the new guys..... It was for me, makes me want to get a new suit, and trry out all the new stuff i have seen and learned....

THX Ed for being one more of the contributers for new pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance:

Further update, the helmet.

I'm currently working on the FX helmet with a certain prototype audio system.

I've also purchased and received a completed RT mod helmet. I'm very happy with its look and general fit (I haven't yet installed padding yet). The fit is much better and bigger than the AP (which surprised me), and I still feel like I have space in there much like the FX.

Pictures for reference:

August192007014.jpg

August192007016.jpg

August192007017.jpg

August192007018.jpg

The surprise was the chin, RT installed a high quality decal versus painting, same with the ear caps. Big thumbs up for this helmet! :duim:

August192007015.jpg

August192007020.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The F/X helmet maybe be oversized, but with some key modifications, it look much better and fit the FISD deployment specifications.

I finally completed my mod's today:

1. Blue tube stripes

2. Stunt configuration: green flat lenses with 8 teeth

3. hovi mic tips

4. Updated brow trim for clean look

See pics below, the third picture is my F/X next to my RT for comparison...

September2nd2007002.jpg

September2nd2007003.jpg

September2nd2007004.jpg

Thanks to Stomper (hovi's), SuperTrooper (mic's in hovi's), and Machorascal (brow trim).

• 2 weeks later...

I need to put the entire thing and take some quality pictures. Between work, home remodel and baby duty, the armor tub is sitting in the back of the garage. DOH!

Lots of coffee. It why I have no sympathy when folks w/o kids can't seem to muster up the time to even to a single 2 hour troop a year to stay active, then complain when I de-activate them as GML. If those of us with multiple kids can find time, those lazy b's can stop playing WOW for an afternoon once a year and find the time too.

bahhh you lot got it too easy try 4 girls :o Nice looking kit by the way. Just a quick question thoe about the holster which is the right way to have it? holster on outside of belt or on the under side?

Yeah, someone's crying every day, eh? Nearly every day the wife and I look at each other and think how easy life would be with one kid ;-)

Yeah, someone's crying every day, eh? Nearly every day the wife and I look at each other and think how easy life would be with one kid ;-)

Oh now you tell me :rolleyes: