Great ANH helmet shot

I found this image yesterday. I haven't seen this particular shot of the Stormtroopers crawling through the doorway. Both appear to be Stunts with 3 holes. The trooper on the left has something other than a screw in the top spot on the ear cap. Sorry if this pic is old news.

I have attached a much larger version further down in this thread.

Haha!

"Just wait! The Great Pumpkin will rise from the pumpkin patch and bring toys for all the good boys and girls!

You'll see! He's coming! You'll be sorry!"

linus.jpg

How's that vindication feel, Paul? :D :D :D

I found this image yesterday. I haven't seen this particular shot of the Stormtroopers crawling through the doorway. Both appear to be Stunts with 3 holes. The trooper on the left has something other than a screw in the top spot on the ear cap. Sorry if this pic is old news.

Beautyful pic ya! So what is the screw then?

Great screen grab.

If you look carefully one can see the prop guys cringing in the background as they watch the chest plates and ab plates folding, crimping, and cracking under the weight. I wonder how many people it took to get those two stunt men back on their feet after the shot.

Thanks for the help! Here it is in all its glory! Pretty cool to see 3 teeth cut out and the rest painted. The top screw hole looks to be filled with foam or something similar.

stormtroopers5.jpg

Lol, check the folding stock on the blaster to the right, it's in a half defolded position.