TK2168 Requesting EIB

Midian

Over all looks very good. A couple of things that i noticed will make your suit look better in general, not sure about EIB status.

I can t tell if you have bubble lenses in the helmet for hero?

I would lower the biceps a bit to make the gap between those and the forearms smaller.

Raise the drop boxes a little so they almost touch the belt..

Cut the butt plate to the correct 3 angles...

Remove the silver tape from the td if at all possible....

This is just me being a prefectionist by the way and like i said, may not impeed your EIB status, good luck :)

I don't quite recognize the armor, what kind is it? I want to say SDS, is that correct?

I was wondering the same thing. Can't say I've seen that make before-- very curious about it.

Care to enlighten us? :)

The make of Armour or the Lid are both a mystery, The helmet was from Chimera Bespoke and was sold listed as an FX but it's clearly not, and the Armour was bought off the bay of fleas to make into a TD and temporarily replace my damaged FX but i liked the lines size and shape of it and with a bit of tidying up it didn't turn out half bad..... The helmet is going to be the hero configuration, it's got smoke bubble lenses 3 teeth either side of the frown and i read up last night about the 2 screws in the ears so i'll have to remove and fill the middle ones but that will have to wait till after movie mania 3 this weekend...... thanks for the tips anything else on the helmet i've misssed please let me know.

• 4 weeks later...

Has there been any resolution on the shoulder bell decals? I know the UK guys have them, but last conversation I saw was that any non-cannon marking has to be removed for EIB. Also, for Hero EIB, should there only be 3 bumps on the ears? or am I mistaken? Other than those little things, I'd say you look excellent.

My only thought is that the frown is a bit over painted compared to screen caps. This won't prevent EIB, but will enhance the look of your suit. Same with the ear screws, and it would be nice to get a call on if those are bubbled lenses.

Overall it looks great - a few helmet tweaks and I call it good.

Oh - and heed Mark's advice - again won't affect EIB but will improve the look of the suit.

Great job :salute: