Inside your bucket....

I've been spending a lot of time working on the inside of my bucket, and would LOVE to see some others (for ideas)

I'll take a couple of pictures tonight of my progress. So everyone.... post some pics!!

This is my FX. Doing the same with my RT. I have a modified scullworks that I built a chin switch for.

The inside of my bucket is like my own private space in the Legion. Anything goes, as long as it works for the individual. There's nothing canon to wory about. Many possibilities. Radios, MP3, two way communication, or just stuff that looks it does stuff.

gMXcXij.jpg

..my first attempt! The next one will be ALOT nicer..yes thats 4 (count 'em) 4 fans!! The two in the mouth are wired and set up all nice,,,the one in the center and the dome I stuck in real fast 'cause I was supposed to troop on a 100+ degree day.I love my liner though..its out of a batting hemet and Im gonna put the same thing in my new lid..

zJeAFM5.jpg

RBJ said:

..my first attempt! The next one will be ALOT nicer..yes thats 4 (count 'em) 4 fans!! The two in the mouth are wired and set up all nice,,,the one in the center and the dome I stuck in real fast 'cause I was supposed to troop on a 100+ degree day.I love my liner though..its out of a batting hemet and Im gonna put the same thing in my new lid..

Thats is looking sweet B)

I have just aquired a don post classic action that i want to work on as a nice display piece, this is giving me great ideas thanks :duim:

..looks great! is the helmet lined in fabric? and whats around the eyes and mouth? did you use Nacho Libre's mask inside out? :) and whats in there as far as fans etc? details!!!

Thanks Jay!!! It does kind of look like a Nacho Libre mask :)

Yep, it's lined in fabric (headliner) and that is jersey material around the eyes and nose vents. There are 2 fans, a listening device, a powered mic, and a voice amp in there currently. If you look closely at the back the voice amp is off center. The plan is to add a static burst/voice changer unit to compliment the voice amp.

The amp and speakers are Skullworx and the mic has been changed out to a powered mic (waiting for the static bust/voice changer).

So that's where I am at currently.

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome mods! I will be finishing up my helmet tomorrow after that I can start on modding the inside. I can't wait! :lol:

Amazing Work.... all of you!!!

mine is taking longer than expected since the technician is taking a looong time rigging the amp/walkie/burst system together... let?s see what happens.

I love the imperial emblem on the inside liner hahaha... great detail there!

Vode An!

Dargas.

I wish I could get a liner in my RT...

I can only just get my fat head in it LOL!!!

In my lid I've used builders knee pads works a treat, with two fans on the sides of my forehead with Romfx in there too B)

How many of you guys have the amp and the speaker mounted on the helmet besides the fans?

I see some that don?t do this mod.

I just love the way TK-4205 bucket.... the realistic look it gives it is wonderful...will very much like to make mine like that.

Is there a possibility that you might PM me with a list of the innards and the way you config yours?

I would really apreciate it!

Dargas

TK-1845